Desmond a sleeper agent?

- Subject04, Daniel Cross was, at child age trained as a sleeper agent and then dumped on to the street.

Vidic writes that Cross is the second-most successful sleeper agent they've ever had.

Who is the most successful? Well, that has to be Rebecca,Shaun...or Desmond himself? Cross was brainwashed, unaware of his subconscious instructions. Shaun suggests this may be the case with Desmond during some Animus Island voiceover

william pushed desmond to the point where he had to escape, and live on the streets. Who knows desmond was a bartender and daniel was an alcoholic.....maybe they have crossed paths.. any thoughts?

blazefp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by InfamousQ1987 Go to original post

Who is the most successful? Well, that has to be Rebecca,Shaun...or Desmond himself?
    Or Lucy which really was a templar agent unlike the ones you've said as far we know. She managed to get extremely important data with her involvement with the assassins and my guess is that the templars let the assassins "clear up the path" to the Grand Temple so they could meet again one last time. But that's a guess only, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying this is more likely to happen in my point of view

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think it's Desmond. Abstergo never had the chance to program him back in AC1 (that sort of thing is usually done through hypnosis or subliminal messages while you sleep)

We know Lucy was a Templar Double agent, but that's not really the same as a sleeper. From what we know of Shaun, he was never in an abstergo facility to be programmed, he was rescued by Rebecca from a van after Abstergo picked him up.

We know the Assassin's contacted Rebecca at some point, we just don't know when. So it's possible, but extremely unlikely.

frogger504's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd say it's perfectly possible.Remember that Warren would be around Desmond when he slept, who knows what for. I'd say it would make a good twidt do yeah, why not?

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    I highly doubt it, but anything is possible I suppose.

Josegtx13's Avatar Member
    I think they're most successful templar agent was Lucy.

Originally Posted by frogger504 Go to original post
    I'd say it's perfectly possible.Remember that Warren would be around Desmond when he slept, who knows what for. I'd say it would make a good twidt do yeah, why not?
    Hmm, that could be a possibility.

freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably Lucy, I doubt they'd need 2 spies in the same place

Calvarok's Avatar Senior Member
    Exactly. And anyways, if Desmond was a sleeper agent, Juno would have had him kill himself as well as Lucy. TWCB know that Abstergo won't use the apple for anything good.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    How could it possibly be Desmond...

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    It was the myster man driving the van.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►