1. #531
    Alterf9's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    11
    Originally Posted by Fastround Go to original post
    Hey! are you on PC? I play on PC.
    Im a korean too! Add me
    Uplay name: Fastround
    I sent a request See you soon.
    Share this post

  2. #532

    re:

    Originally Posted by Hamoddaa Go to original post
    ​Hey all need two more members to unlock rewards ..



    heya, you still got a spot left? I sent you a friend request (Fastround)
    Share this post

  3. #533

    Looking for a team to join and friends to play with

    Hey

    I know it's little late, but plz add me if you need a member on your team or you need a team.
    Also, I am looking for friends to play with. I live in Korea (GMT+9 I think).

    My Uplay name: Fastround
    Share this post

  4. #534
    Hey guys, I'm still looking for people who want to join my Unite preorder team. I have two positions left (German speaking players preferred). Add me on Uplay, my name there is "LordCrash88".

    Share this post

  5. #535
    Originally Posted by LordCrash88 Go to original post
    Hey guys, I'm still looking for people who want to join my Unite preorder team. I have two positions left (German speaking players preferred). Add me on Uplay, my name there is "LordCrash88".
    I don't speak German, but can I join anyway? Doesn't seem like neither of us will get all the bonuses otherwise...
    Share this post

  6. #536
    Sure, just add me on Uplay.

    Edit: Thanks for joining my team.
    Share this post

  7. #537
    Originally Posted by LordCrash88 Go to original post
    Sure, just add me on Uplay.

    Edit: Thanks for joining my team.
    Thanks! Can't access Uplay right now, assuming the servers are under extreme duress with the US release today. Will add you when I can!
    Share this post

  8. #538
    Originally Posted by Slembroccoli Go to original post
    Thanks! Can't access Uplay right now, assuming the servers are under extreme duress with the US release today. Will add you when I can!
    It already worked. You should have access to the soundtrack and comic once you manage to log into uplay.



    Edit: Anybody else wants to join my team? We only need one more player to unlock the additional ingame mission.
    Share this post

  9. #539
    Hey everyone,
    we have one position left in our Unite team. Add me in Uplay (Jere1988) or join on Unite (DaWo).

    See you there
    Share this post

  10. #540
    Looking for a team. Can't add on Uplay right now. Got a key.
    Share this post