CzechDarklords one spot empty

Hi all, if you want to join this team: CzechDarklords you are welcome. It doesn't matter if you are not from Czech Republic. We are here to enjoy the game together. Also if you don't want to plaz co-op I don't really mind (on the other hand if you want to play co-op than it is fine with me as well ).

Kinda bad,I go to the unite website to join a team,look up the team I wanted to join and clicked a position in the team to get this message:
    Dear Assassin,

We are sorry but this promotion is not eligible in your region.
    *clicks tongue*yyyeeeaaahh uber fail ubi

Spider_VL's Avatar Member

KingsGuards - Recruitment open

For any one who want to unlock extras and then play together. PM me with your ubi email and I will send invite.

can't I just delete my team ?

'evolution2015" this is my team's name need members to unlock rewards

Need friends to play co op unity uplay pc

hey guys my id is uday113 on uplay add me as a friend if you are looking for someone to kill templars in paris from next week.

UPLAY: uday113

UNITE TEAM: ANTHOLOGYGROUP

Originally Posted by uday113 Go to original post
    hey guys my id is uday113 on uplay add me as a friend if you are looking for someone to kill templars in paris from next week.

UPLAY: uday113

UNITE TEAM: ANTHOLOGYGROUP
    I sent ya a friend request but still... I need three more members and it every time I try to send invitations it sends me an error my team is evolution2015

Originally Posted by Hamoddaa Go to original post
    I sent ya a friend request but still... I need three more members and it every time I try to send invitations it sends me an error my team is evolution2015
    make sure the people you are inviting are from EU?

I created a team but none of the guys who joined have pre-order codes. I have mine and need 3 members with codes to unlock all the content. Join me please, team's name is EQUILIBRIO

Originally Posted by fenris19892 Go to original post
    make sure the people you are inviting are from EU?
    the problem is that whenever I press the invite friends button or link on my team screen it sends me this message :

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you have friends in Uplay PC client?