If anyone wants to add me my username is lpexican if I am on and have time I will definitely play with yall

suss87's Avatar Member
    So... The last member of our team bailed on us, like the last minute We'll be needing a new member now, anyone with a code is welcome to join, teamname is: Lethean (means river of forgetfulness) We have unlocked all rewards but the last one, so it's a real bummer we got bailed on

EDIT: Found a member, all rewards unlocked now Also I'm trying to help my friend ziippomiitch, who already used his code but needs 2 more members since a friend will be joining soon, so it would be really great if someone wanted to join his team Team name is: Assassinos10

need some members with codes to unlock rewards, team name : Evolution2015 need 3 members

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/...ram/index.aspx

Sharp2Spartacus's Avatar Junior Member
    I have been a long time fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise but I've really only played solo campaign. Anyways I really want to get some friends on my PSN account. I live in the US and my PSN account is Sharp2Spatacus.

I would really appreciate if I could get some friend invites...I really want to participate in some co-ops for unity!

welp less than a week left!!!Ya'll ready to kill some templars?!

Originally Posted by fenris19892 Go to original post
    welp less than a week left!!!Ya'll ready to kill some templars?!
    I don't know about the rest of you, but like a good little assassin, I've already shined my hidden blades and ironed my robes.

Originally Posted by Green_Reaper Go to original post
    I don't know about the rest of you, but like a good little assassin, I've already shined my hidden blades and ironed my robes.
    Aye my blade is too clean though,all i need is some templar blood to bathe it in and my daily ritual will be complete

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    YazX and any.Mako, I demand you add me on Uplay.

<---

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    We probably have huge time zone difference, mine is UTC +3

I don't like Co-Op games, the Multi-player from the previous AC games were nice, but I don't think Co-Op's for me. I'll try to complete the heists missions and brotherhood missions by meself. I'll try to play Co-op when by brotherhood members are online, and during leisure play, but must of the time, I'll play it alone.