Originally Posted by LunariaSathanie Go to original post
    UnforgivenS recruiting member with pre-order key! Join Us!!
    I've requested to join your team. (Defink)
    I have an unused Pre-order code.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by harpreettiwana Go to original post
    hi, im from India. feel free to add me
    so i came after a while here and i read on the first post, is there an option to actually change your account name now or you are talking about the Unite Program name ? Locopells.
    Yep:

http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/news/UplayUsername

Although bear in mind that your UNITE name can also be different.

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    Just thought I'd mention it here as well. I've opened a thread if people plan on streaming feel free to get in touch with me.

Will be sorting a skype session for the games release where we can all get in touch and stream along with each other in game.

wichking's Avatar Member
    wichking - german pro assassins. I ll definatly will need some smart ppl. international ppl are welcome as far as they speak english

Originally Posted by LunariaSathanie Go to original post
    UnforgivenS recruiting member with pre-order key! Join Us!!
    I have redeemed my code and succesfully unlocked the 4th reward. There seem to be one player left with an unused code. Ask him to unlock his reward please.
    Also remember: You have to stay in the team untill the release!

Hey Assassin's! I'm looking for a Team to play with for Co-Op. I Pre-Ordered my copy of ACU: Gold Edition!

If anyone wants to add me to their Team or create one with me, let me know or you can also add me on Uplay, my ID is Shaftex

x___Luffy___x's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Yep:

http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/news/UplayUsername

Although bear in mind that your UNITE name can also be different.
    hi, thanks for the reply i added u.

i just changed my uplay name. its Monkey_D__Luffy now. can you update the first post too. my name s 5th from below harpreetiwana. thank u

Join

Originally Posted by Shaftex Go to original post
    Hey Assassin's! I'm looking for a Team to play with for Co-Op. I Pre-Ordered my copy of ACU: Gold Edition!

If anyone wants to add me to their Team or create one with me, let me know or you can also add me on Uplay, my ID is Shaftex
    I have created a team and haven't got anyone yet ;'(
    If you want, feel free to join!
    I'm from the Netherlands and have a pre-order code.
    My team name is UnitedStrength

You can add me if you'd like. apresmode. I can't wait to try co-op. I'll most likely play late at night in the Central US timezone. If you're up late in the US or early across the globe let's play.

Originally Posted by apresmode Go to original post
    You can add me if you'd like. apresmode. I can't wait to try co-op. I'll most likely play late at night in the Central US timezone. If you're up late in the US or early across the globe let's play.
    I sent you a request (green_reaper). I'm on Pacific U.S., and I also usually game around night-time. Maybe we can team up some time. I think you're only about 2 hours ahead of me?