Rather than start my own team, I'd love to help fill up a team, preferably in Japan or a time zone friendly to Japan. I almost never play multiplayer or coop games and since I often work long hours I usually don't play more than an hour or two at a time. However, I do have a pre-order code for UNITE, so if somebody's looking for someone to finish a team to get rewards, let me know.

In case anybody's wondering: I'm an American living in Japan. My main language is English, though my Japanese isn't too bad. I can understand a bit of French and Spanish, but my knowledge is REALLY rough and spotty. I'm 43, but don't mind playing with younger players as long as they don't mind playing with older players. I've played AC3 and all it's DLC and am currently working my way through AC-Liberation. ACIV is also on my list of things to do. Also, although I'm almost exclusively into single-player, I'm willing to try coop for Unity, as long as you don't mind me being frequently absent. I might be a good person to fill a team for people only looking to unlock rewards.

Hi all, UK pc gamer here looking for a team. The UNITE website is awful so can't find anyone and those I do apply to are always rejected! I don't really get what the first post in this thread means, doesn't seem to be any real formatting in there, so if you have a space or want to join a new team please let me know! Not long till release now so gotta get on it!

Will be looking for people to play co-op with too so if anyone wants a new GMT uplay contact please add me

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    UK resident. I don't have many friends that PC game and if they do they will most likely pick up the game on sale since they aren't big fans like me.

I'm looking for people that aren't shy of using mics and will be on regularly. Other than that don;t mind a light hearted play session and don't mind failure.

Uplay ID is the same as the forums (d_cover)

Why does it feel like I am writing a bio for a dating site?

Originally Posted by D_cover Go to original post
    UK resident. I don't have many friends that PC game and if they do they will most likely pick up the game on sale since they aren't big fans like me.

I'm looking for people that aren't shy of using mics and will be on regularly. Other than that don;t mind a light hearted play session and don't mind failure.
    Hey man, have added yo uas I have similar feelings about the whole thing! Don't have a mic right now but will get one before I try co-op so please accept invite if you want to give that a go!

How are you set for a unite group? Are you looking for that as well? Maybe we could start one and try to attract 2 more players. Seems it might be easier than waiting 3 days at a time to be rejected by random nobodies for unknown reasons!

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by muntyboy Go to original post
    Hey man, have added yo uas I have similar feelings about the whole thing! Don't have a mic right now but will get one before I try co-op so please accept invite if you want to give that a go!

How are you set for a unite group? Are you looking for that as well? Maybe we could start one and try to attract 2 more players. Seems it might be easier than waiting 3 days at a time to be rejected by random nobodies for unknown reasons!
    Great, I have a Unite group called Fifth empty so far apart from myself if you are up joining? Unlocked two rewards from pre-ordering and creating a group.

Hopefully can get a little group to take on the 4 player co-op when the game is out. Looks like a lot of fun.

Edit: For anyone else that is looking for a group don't be shy to add me. When a new game is released I tend to completely focus on that. So will be playing every minute I have free. GMT Timezone but anyone in europe or even the outside europe I will be able to make time for.

Also have a Unite Program called Fifth.

I would love to Join a group, Especially to get all the rewards, I'm already registered, just need to find a group that will accept me there.
    I'm a die-hard Assassin's Creed Fan, It's my favorite games franchise without a doubt, I don't have friends that Love the franchise, so If you will add me to a group so we'll be 4 members, I would love It, Also, I'm open to using Skype to play CO-OP when the game comes out If you guys want.

uriic17's Avatar Banned

Name of...

Can somone name me the titles of the missions of the co op mode?.

Need recruits.

Team name: SNEAKYASSASSINS

uriic17's Avatar Banned

how...

Originally Posted by D_cover Go to original post
    Great, I have a Unite group called Fifth empty so far apart from myself if you are up joining? Unlocked two rewards from pre-ordering and creating a group.

Hopefully can get a little group to take on the 4 player co-op when the game is out. Looks like a lot of fun.

Edit: For anyone else that is looking for a group don't be shy to add me. When a new game is released I tend to completely focus on that. So will be playing every minute I have free. GMT Timezone but anyone in europe or even the outside europe I will be able to make time for.

Also have a Unite Program called Fifth.
    HOW do i finde your groupe,i need to find it in uplay or steam or wher i do not know so it will be good if you could explain to me how.