Neo--666's Avatar Junior Member
    HoGaB is still looking for 2 more members.

Stalladir's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello all, team INITIATES1789 is searching for 2 more people. Me and my friend have already reddemed our codes!!! So join us if you still searching for team!!!
    Don't forget to add me on Uplay as well

GAME ON!!!

SL89's Avatar Junior Member
    I have a free place in my team FreedomFighters again, because one of my team member doesn't want to answer. The rest of the team already redeemed their codes so if you complete our team everyone will have all the extra stuff So we are waiting for you

AC Unity Co-Op Discussion and Friend Recruitment Thread (PC)

Hi, I'm looking for uplay friends to play online, My id is bluechildren. On uplay I mainly play assassins creed, but if you play in other platforms we can connect there as well.

Also I have a clan with a friend (AC300) and THERE ARE 2 SLOTS LEFT! You can join us, although I speak English, my colleague I think doesn't, so we prefer people who speak Spanish!

subrosa has one spot left if someone wants to join

I don't have friends that play Assassin's Creed Unity in my Uplay account, so is this a thread to find friends?

You can add me on uplay, username shleng. If you have a pre-order code for the Unite program that you have not used you are welcome to join SubRosa.

I got the UNITE code ,but don't know where to redeem it
    So if I get the option for redeeming my code when I become a part of any grp , then here I am
    Looking for English speaking grp
    PS: I am new to this uplay and other stuff , please help me with this :P

I have sent you an invite to join the team. When you go to the website you should see a Store button, put the cursor on it and then click on Unite pre-order program and it will redirect you to the Unite program website.
    When you have accepted and joined, you should see a button where it says Redeem Code. Just enter the code and your done.

ULTIMATETEAM Loking for players with preorder code for PC in europ