Secu12's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by suss87 Go to original post
    Well after if I remember correctly but once you've redeemed the code you're locked with that team, you're welcome to join me if you like however, I made the mistake not checking if people needed members before creating my own team. I think the chances to get all rewards are bigger if you join up with an already existing team rather than creating your own team.

EDIT: Found a team mate, we only need two more now to unlock all the rewards Team name is: Lethean (means river of forgetfulness), I'm on PS4 btw.
    Huy suss87!

Thanks for the offer! Today I'm going to decide which team I will join or if I will create a new one.
    Tell me, if I will join yours, will I play with you or the co-op is not cross-platform?

suss87's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Secu12 Go to original post
    Huy suss87!

Thanks for the offer! Today I'm going to decide which team I will join or if I will create a new one.
    Tell me, if I will join yours, will I play with you or the co-op is not cross-platform?
    Well I'm on PS4 so I guess we can't play together if you're on PC or Xbox, maybe someone knows better than me? But we're only one member from completing the team and getting all rewards

AC Unity Co-Op Discussion and Friend Recruitment Thread (PC)

Hi Guys

I'am looking for members for my team "THEMARKEDONES" to unlock all the pre order bonuses, I only need two more members to add their pre order codes, add me as a friend on Uplay and ill invite you to my team.

Thanks Guys

AC Unity Co-Op Discussion and Friend Recruitment Thread (PC)

Hi Guys

I'am looking for members for my team "THEMARKEDONES" to unlock all the pre order bonuses, I only need two more members to add their pre order codes, add me as a friend on Uplay and ill invite you to my team.

Thanks Guys

Originally Posted by Secu12 Go to original post
    Huy suss87!

Nope, co-op, unfortunately, is not cross-platform, as far as I know. You are free, however, to play with whomever is on your uPlay friends list that owns Assassin's Creed: Unity on the same platform. As a matter of fact, I guess the tavern mechanic makes sure that *if* they are playing a cop-op-enabled mission at the moment in time you enter the tavern, you'll see their 'ghost' and will be able to join them. Almost automagically. Almost. : )

Well I'm on PS4 so I guess we can't play together if you're on PC or Xbox, maybe someone knows better than me? But we're only one member from completing the team and getting all rewards
    I wish you good luck in finding the last one. We still need two more. : (

Anyone? <cries softly> : )

Team TheF34RChannel needs ONE last member from Europe or the UK with a pre-order code to complete the team!

suss87's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by mfhulskemper Go to original post
    Nope, co-op, unfortunately, is not cross-platform, as far as I know. You are free, however, to play with whomever is on your uPlay friends list that owns Assassin's Creed: Unity on the same platform. As a matter of fact, I guess the tavern mechanic makes sure that *if* they are playing a cop-op-enabled mission at the moment in time you enter the tavern, you'll see their 'ghost' and will be able to join them. Almost automagically. Almost. : )

I wish you good luck in finding the last one. We still need two more. : (

Anyone? <cries softly> : )
    Thank you, I wish you good luck too, one of the team members found the last one so the team is full now

Thank you, I wish you good luck too, one of the team members found the last one so the team is full now
    We have one spot left, too -- thanks to our third player joining and redeeming. Yay!. Our team's name is Lineage. Get in there and get all your rewards unlocked instantly. Hear, hear...

</marketplace mode>

Two vacancies in TruthUnitedACU. / Dos puestos vacantes en TruthUnitedACU.

Greetings people, I have again two empty slots for TruthUnitedACU team. If you're interested: 1) Have a preorder code. 2) And seriousness with this topic, please. Contact me by private message on the forum, or citing this post in this thread. Ensure you have your code and ID name to enter the team, so I can identify you. Thank you very much, I'll see you.

Saludos gente, vuelvo a tener dos puestos libres para el grupo TruthUnitedACU. Se ruega a los interesados que: 1) Dispongan de código de reserva. 2) Y que sean serios con este tema, por favor. Contactad conmigo por mensaje privado en el foro, o citando este mensaje en este hilo. Que asegure tener código y su nombre de usuario para ingresar en el equipo, así le podré identificar. Muchas gracias, os espero.

UPDATE (9/9/2014): Only one empty slot. Interested and with code? Join TruthUnitedACU!

Helforsite's Avatar Member
    Hey, I am still searching for 3 players for my Team Kerthanatos.