Upcoming DLC leaked!

I checked the in game store on my Xbox last night to see if the new blues pack was uploaded yet. I stumbled upon extra songs that I was not able to download.

Judas Priest - Breaking the Law, Living After Midnight, and Painkiller
    Maroon 5 - This Is Love
    Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
    Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

Thoughts?

DreamAwake's Avatar Banned
    Edit:
    Originally Posted by Rocksmith-Matt Go to original post
    We're glad there's a lot of excitement and speculation on our upcoming DLC content. These songs (from Evanescence, Foster the People, Maroon 5, and Judas Priest) are in fact DLC content we plan on releasing for April. Stay tuned throughout the month for exact release dates.

These are really fun songs to play and add a great amount of variety to Rocksmith. We hope you're excited as well. For now, enjoy all the Blues DLC.

KinchBlade's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DreamAwake Go to original post
    Sketchy and hopeful. Not only is there no proof, but the list includes 6 songs rather than 3.

With those obstacles aside.. it would be a hint towards weekly dlc? Or maybe i'm just dreamin.
    Since this is not (yet at least) DLC I feel I may give free rein to my negative impulses..... OH NOES I FRICKIN HOPE NOT! That would indeed be a barren month for the Kinch.

bradiam's Avatar Senior Member
    Well that would be one pack, and a mix release. It could be legit. I have seen this happen on PSN before where you can access info on an unreleased item before actual release. A lot of things are actually in the system weeks or months ahead of time, so it is entirely possible.

The Judas Priest stuff will certainly please some of the classic metal fans if it is true.

PS-I've had that Pumped up Kicks song in my head for the last week, so I'll probably get that.

DreamAwake's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by bradiam Go to original post
    Well that would be one pack, and a mix release. It could be legit. I have seen this happen on PSN before where you can access info on an unreleased item before actual release. A lot of things are actually in the system weeks or months ahead of time, so it is entirely possible.

The Judas Priest stuff will certainly please some of the classic metal fans if it is true.

PS-I've had that Pumped up Kicks song in my head for the last week, so I'll probably get that.
    Hop on the optimism train.

I myself would love to play Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.

The_Penguin222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DreamAwake Go to original post
    Hop on the optimism train.

I myself would love to play Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.
    Yes, I've always liked that song, and the guitar part is cool.

MrKev1n's Avatar Senior Member
    The first two Judas Priest songs and Evanescence would be the only ones I would download.

I youtube'd Pumped Up Kicks and couldn't even hear any noticeable guitar parts.
    Maroon 5, really?

bradiam's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MrKev1n Go to original post
    The first two Judas Priest songs and Evanescence would be the only ones I would download.

I youtube'd Pumped Up Kicks and couldn't even hear any noticeable guitar parts.
    Maroon 5, really?
    Yeah, it's pretty subdued. It's a little easier to pick up here.

Duggle-SD's Avatar Senior Member
    Pumped up kicks

That is definitely not a guitar song. With two keyboards they seem to be much more the focus (and there's only the one telecaster). However, the bass is pretty strong so that may be for the future expansion.

I'd be all over a Judas Priest pack

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►