1. #1
    freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,762

    Just to make one thing clear...(ACR SPOILERS)

    At the end of ACR Ezio DID NOT TELL DESMOND ANYTHING IN PRIVATE.
    We play as Desmond, it is an RPG in that sense, everything he see's, we see, everything he hears, we hear and everything he finds out, we find out. Ezio was DELIVERING JUPITERS MESSAGE TO HIM, and the reason ezio knew what jupiters message was? Easy, before ezio said "Desmond?" "Desmond?", IMMEDIATELY before, the apple pulses, you can see ezio stumble. This is TOWCB showing Ezio the message through the apple, Desmond can't receive the message straight from Jupiter because he isn't near the apple, that is why he needed to find this nexus of time in the first place. When Ezio said "now listen" and touched desmonds shoulder, he was displaying the message to him, he did not tell him ANYTHING else.
    I hope this cleared things up for some of you
    Share this post

  2. #2
    frogger504's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    U S of Agh
    Posts
    800
    Yes, because they don't cut stuff out for real world purposes, we see him sleep, eat. shower, etc.

    We don't see everything so it is possible and likely that they would censor one part for the real life reason of keeping suspense for the next game.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,762
    They cut out him eating, showering and taking a **** because no one wants to waste 5 minutes of there life watching that, in skyrim you don't randomly take ****s every so often.
    Besides, your argument is basically "oh, well there isn't any proof that he didn't tell Desmond anything, so that means he must have told him something. Despite the fact that there is a lot of evidence to suggest that my opinion is correct
    Share this post

  4. #4
    naran6142's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,012
    its a mystery... and i kinda like it that way
    Share this post

  5. #5
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally Posted by frogger504 Go to original post
    Yes, because they don't cut stuff out for real world purposes, we see him sleep, eat. shower, etc.

    We don't see everything so it is possible and likely that they would censor one part for the real life reason of keeping suspense for the next game.
    No, it's really not. They only cut out the insignificant stuff. They don't show people eat, sleep, go to the bathroom unless it's funny. This goes for all games. You are an incredibly gifted user of tunnel vision and you're also very skilled at jumping to conclusions, you know that?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,762
    Thank you, please, name 3 rpg's where you actually get the option to take a ****
    Share this post

  7. #7
    rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,574
    Originally Posted by freddie_1897 Go to original post
    Thank you, please, name 3 rpg's where you actually get the option to take a ****
    What's the difference if you can or can't do that in an RPG. Who cares?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally Posted by rileypoole1234 Go to original post
    What's the difference if you can or can't do that in an RPG. Who cares?
    He's making a point.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    frogger504's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    U S of Agh
    Posts
    800
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    He's making a point.
    As was I.

    The fact of the matter is, they do remove things from the game for Real World reasons, there are many things that we "should" see but don't. Spoilers and all.

    There isn't anything to show that he didn't say something, and there is to suggest that he did.

    Was a thread directed solely to what I think really necessary?
    Share this post

  10. #10
    freddie_1897's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,762
    Originally Posted by rileypoole1234 Go to original post
    What's the difference if you can or can't do that in an RPG. Who cares?
    Because RPGs are when you spend every moment as your character, so the fact that they don't do it in RPGs yet you still spend every moment with them, so why would they do it in games which aren't RPGs?
    Anyway, let's get back on topic please before this thread is locked
    Share this post

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►