Assassins vs Templars - which side would you choose?

Okay, if you had to choose a side which one would you take?

Ii was thinking the other day are the templars really that wrong? I mean yes, the ways that they choose to achieve peace are morally incorrect and evil buth the overall outcome of peace for all would be great at the cost of free will. Being fairly honest, humans will probably lead to their own demise...thoughts?

FilipinoNinja67's Avatar Senior Member
    I would probably be a templar because they have the vacation houses and limos!

I would seriously be a templar though because of all the negative consequences that free will would bring. I dont think they would eliminate free will but mabye use the apples to put a firm grip on it and make sure everyone lives their lives and does their jobs.

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    i think a templar, it gives you much more extras then being an assassin. also if you play total war games you just want to destroy everything and you begin with minor nations,you hate rebels and riots... we are all templars inside if you have power you will choose that way

blazefp's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassin, I like parkour If humanity really wishes to live in peace (boring btw) it's humanity that should make the first step towards it, not a strict group of men that no one knows with personal interests. For that we already have the government.

There was once a thread just like this and templars didn't lose for much actually. There're a lot of templars in an assassin's creed forum lol

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by blazefp Go to original post
    Assassin, I like parkour If humanity really wishes to live in peace (boring btw) it's humanity that should take the first step towards it, not a strict group of men that no one knows with personal interests. For that we already have the government.

There was once a thread just like this and templars didn't lose for much actually. There're a lot of templars in an assassin's creed forum lol
    Peace, boring? First time I've ever heard that said. I'm glad that you find all the pointless bloodshed entertaining, .

blazefp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by eagleforlife1 Go to original post
    Peace, boring? First time I've ever heard that said. I'm glad that you find all the pointless bloodshed entertaining, .
    Once worldwide peace is achieved there'll be nothing for us humans to do here. It's our constant fight for peace that makes us evolve and move forward

lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    in the modern times you are more "born" into the assassin order, while the templars are recruiting everyone they can

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by eagleforlife1 Go to original post
    Humans thrive on violence.
    You may not like to admit it but as long as people can do what they want, there will be conflict.

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassin, because I want to keep free will no matter what. If there has to be war, so be it.

I'm an Autobot, not a Decepticon.

Originally Posted by jexx21 Go to original post
    assassin, because i want to keep free will no matter what. If there has to be war, so be it.

I'm an autobot, not a decepticon.
    lol.

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... Last ►►