Hortey's Avatar Senior Member
    I owned both consoles for years at a time and never once noticed a sizeable difference in the competition or teamwork of any game except for SOCOM Confrontation which came with it's own mic and kickable servers. Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant. Both systems had their ups and downs, both of them are within one videogame of the same cost atm (the xbox actually cost me more because of the need for network adapter and rechargeable battery set even before you count cost of use via XBL).

Stop bickering like children.

If you have 360 you have not played norespawn since what R6V2? If you were not on the last 2 socoms love or hate them then you were not playing anything....... nate you are a respawn player cause 360 does not any games other then gears that is no respawn and that does not count as a tactical shooter.....

Well its official here in Ireland from gamestop.ie,they are offering nothing.

"Hi Jay,

No I am afraid we are not offering anything on this title.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca."

theonlytime's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok let me make certain points clear to all in this Sticky:

I am not complaining about the game in terms of gameplay, multiplayer (why would I complain about it? It is the best part), no respawn, nor the lovely gadgets. I am pointing towards Ubisoft having mentioned about a PS3 and 360 beta coming soon. To any bastard who thinks I am impatient, you are definitely wrong. I am completely patient whatsoever. The reason I keep "jabbing" towards the note from someone @ Ubisoft is for awareness. The game is great, am looking forward to it in 2 months; I simply want a Yes/No response from a exec. at Ubisoft. Whenever one mentions "soon" or "sooner", I start to realize an old hat trick reply and it's not working for me. So to any Ubisoft exec. Will there be a PS3 beta, Yes or No? If No, and if you believe I am going to start to whine, you are as pathetic as a fool. I simply want a Yes/No answer. I mean it's reasonable why 360 is best-preferred for exclusive betas. I have a 360 beta key anyways, despite having preordered a PS3 Sig. Ed. copy, so I can alternatively find my own solution. All I WANT is a Yes/No and period. Then, we will get along better.

If I get a Yes/No answer, it benefit many; those who are curious to know and now understand, and to those who are preordering and believe that in fact no beta will be on PS3. My life will not be a disease if there's no beta on PS3, I am totally fine w/ the decision, It's only a beta and the game is near complete anyway. I or We only want a straightforward answer. EA actually responds to me, despite late when preorders are involved, so please.

=End.

Hortey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IExecrate Go to original post
    If you have 360 you have not played norespawn since what R6V2? If you were not on the last 2 socoms love or hate them then you were not playing anything....... nate you are a respawn player cause 360 does not any games other then gears that is no respawn and that does not count as a tactical shooter.....
    I sold my ps3 after the socom 4 release.

Playing a real game with respawns is better than socom 4 norespawn modes.

i have preordered my Signature edition copy of Future Soldier, I put in my code for the beta here on the site and still not sign of an email with the actual beta code for the xbox. When will I have my code?

crazykilla075's Avatar Member
    Wait what's the difference between open beta and closed beta? Also I'm wondering why my uplay account when I go on my xbox it's says my username is crazykilla075 but on here it says crazykilla07589? My email is the same as my xbox and password I just didn't know if try added the 89 because of something do but it's sketchy.

Originally Posted by theonlytime Go to original post
    ok let me make certain points clear to all in this sticky:

I am not complaining about the game in terms of gameplay, multiplayer (why would i complain about it? It is the best part), no respawn, nor the lovely gadgets. I am pointing towards ubisoft having mentioned about a ps3 and 360 beta coming soon. To any bastard who thinks i am impatient, you are definitely wrong. I am completely patient whatsoever. The reason i keep "jabbing" towards the note from someone @ ubisoft is for awareness. The game is great, am looking forward to it in 2 months; i simply want a yes/no response from a exec. At ubisoft. Whenever one mentions "soon" or "sooner", i start to realize an old hat trick reply and it's not working for me. So to any ubisoft exec. Will there be a ps3 beta, yes or no? If no, and if you believe i am going to start to whine, you are as pathetic as a fool. I simply want a yes/no answer. I mean it's reasonable why 360 is best-preferred for exclusive betas. I have a 360 beta key anyways, despite having preordered a ps3 sig. Ed. Copy, so i can alternatively find my own solution. All i want is a yes/no and period. Then, we will get along better.

if i get a yes/no answer, it benefit many; those who are curious to know and now understand, and to those who are preordering and believe that in fact no beta will be on ps3. My life will not be a disease if there's no beta on ps3, i am totally fine w/ the decision, it's only a beta and the game is near complete anyway. I or we only want a straightforward answer. Ea actually responds to me, despite late when preorders are involved, so please.

=end.
    qft

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys,

Codes: you should keep the codes somewhere safe. You will not be able to redeem them until the beta has started. Those with emails or receipts please follow the instructions.

Gamestop: pre-order Ghost Recon Future Soldier and receive a code to register for the VIP beta. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

Online/ In-Store Pickup Customers: A code and instructions on how to redeem your VIP beta invitation will be emailed the following Monday after pre-order is placed.
    Store Customers: A code and instructions on how to redeem your VIP beta invitation will be printed on your receipt at time of reservation. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/gam...#bonusFeatures Please send this link with all correspondence with GameStop.

PS3: A PS3 beta has been announced, more information coming soon.

Closed VS Open beta: A closed beta is for a select few, IE this is usually done through codes or a special disc and an open beta is for everyone, IE you will be able to download it from your console's dashboard.

Fighting and Insulting: we will not tolerate this, please be civil to each other.

Please stay tuned to http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ and of course the forums.

So are the splinter cell people getting into the closed beta...... I bought mine day one.....