Quick Mission Builder problem

My Quick Mission Builder suddenly went out. When I click on it on the main page, all I get is the PF background picture. There is a yellow pointer, but nothing to click on to get out of the page. I have to use CTRL / ALT / DELETE to shut down the entire game to get out of it. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and added all the patches in order. However, the Quick Mission Builder only appears up to Patch 4.09. It will not appear in Patch's 4.10, 4.10.1, and 4.11. I have no idea what happened to cause it to go out. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how do you fix it, or get it to come back?

In your IL2 directory open your Users folder. Then open the pilot name you are using, in it delete the QMB.ini file. Then try again.

This fixes my QMB crash. When you setup another QMB a new QMB.ini file will be created.

I've noted on some of your earlier posts you are/have been using mods. This will cause your QMB to crash when you try and use a plane/map that isn't available in a different version such as using a plane/map from a mod then try and use the same plane/map in a official patched version, if you are using JSGME to switch versions.

I've had the same problem since 4.09 (no mods)

Here what I have done: Go to IL-2 Sturmovik > Quicks > delete the file titled ".last.quick"

Hello i tried to delete the two files, but it didn't work. And my quick mission builder didn't work . Do you have another solution, please