Hey..im new with this game so bear with me. I installed Far Cry (out of the box) onto my system (Sony VAIO pentium4, 2.0ghz, 512mb ddr ram, but still has the original 32MB video card.) I properly installed the game, restarted, then installed the patch, restarted again. Then, I put in Disc 1, and clicked "play" the screen appeared with a guy and girl, then 2 seconds later disappeared and went back to my desktop, i then clicked CNTRL ALT DLT and the far cry didnt appear in the system processes. Is this happening because of the graphics card I have? (I have DirectX 9.0b installed!) What is a good graphics card that will allow me to take full advantage of the games graphical capabilities as well as being sufficient for the future. Any help would be fantastic, thanks!

Hey..im new with this game so bear with me. I installed Far Cry (out of the box) onto my system (Sony VAIO pentium4, 2.0ghz, 512mb ddr ram, but still has the original 32MB video card.) I properly installed the game, restarted, then installed the patch, restarted again. Then, I put in Disc 1, and clicked "play" the screen appeared with a guy and girl, then 2 seconds later disappeared and went back to my desktop, i then clicked CNTRL ALT DLT and the far cry didnt appear in the system processes. Is this happening because of the graphics card I have? (I have DirectX 9.0b installed!) What is a good graphics card that will allow me to take full advantage of the games graphical capabilities as well as being sufficient for the future. Any help would be fantastic, thanks!