Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned

I have something to say

Now, me and my brother have been playing Assassins Creed since day 1. we would take turns on my xbox in 2 hour intervals. we both beat it within a week and i beat it before him. a few months went by, we both moved on to Halo. then i heard news of an Assassins Creed 2. we watched all the trailers. drooled over every bit of information. we saw it was in Italy and the targets in the game were people we learned about in school! it took us longer to do everything. finding every treasure chest, every feather, trying to get every achievement. then we heard rumors of a sequel to Ezio's story called Assassins Creed Brotherhood. we heard of Assassin recruits and we saw Desmond have an awesome man beard surely with Assassin recruits their would be Co-op! but alas. when we rushed home from Gamestop and put the ACB disc into the xbox. we didn't see a Co-op option so we clicked on the Multiplayer option. we saw we had to have xbox live to play it. there was no local Mp. we played through the story and even worse. Desmond's Man Beard was gone D: we moved on to other games rather quickly after that. neither of us had played Ac for awhile. he had College and i had Highschool. so neither of us had enough time to fit good ole Ac into our schedule. we both sat in front of the computer and watched E3 last year. we saw a new trailer for Gears of War 3, an awesome trailer for Halo 4. after awhile we started to get tired of watching stuff about the New Kinect games then we saw Ubisoft had a new and big announcement trailer. we waded through the new Rayman and enjoyed watching the Ghost Recon trailer. then. finally a new trailer for something called Assassins Creed Revelations. we watched in shock and awe. we waited till November. picked up the game. we saw the Multiplayer option again. we clicked it, yet still you had to have xbox live to play it we played through the game he never finished it as he has more College work. i did. i joined this forum. and yesterday saw the trailer for Assassins Creed 3. and today i turn on my computer to see that Co-op had been revealed! finally we could play through together! with a new Assassin! he was even Native American! and we are part Native American. i opened the Co-op thread and read the article. and yet again... it seems Co-op will only be for xbox live users. and dammit this is where i draw the line. doesn't anyone remember inviting friends over to play games at their houses? i remember inviting my best buddies to play Mortal Kombat. and now. you have to have money to have the same experiences. and Ubi i have to say. you screw over your fans that don't have xbox live. and i just hope when i open my game on October 30th i will see the Co-op option click it. and be able to have those same experiences i had as a kid. and i doubt anyone will read this. and even less likely anyone will care. but i had to say it.

Thanks for your time.

brick177's Avatar Senior Member
    PSN = Free

Originally Posted by brick177 Go to original post
    PSN = Free
    Xbox is better. and one reason we can't get xbox live is because we can't connect.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    we cant have everything we want, can we now ?

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    This isn't necessarily a simple decision. I think this game is going to stretch every console to its limits, so providing split-screen co-op on one box is perhaps more than the machines can handle.

brick177's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lonesoldier2012 Go to original post
    Xbox is better. and one reason we can't get xbox live is because we can't connect.
    I'm sure, I always make bad decisions. And I agree with your co-op sentiment, it's a lost mode that was always quite enjoyable.

I wouldn't be so hopeless about AC3 Co-Op yet . And don't think that no one cares. I think we all have siblings or friends that have also shared some cool co-op game experiences with us, so it's actually very relateable. Who knows, Ubi may be saving a Co-Op reveal for E3!

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    we cant have everything we want, can we now ?
    T_T Are you serious? [deleted] isn't censored?

Originally Posted by brick177 Go to original post
    I'm sure, I always make bad decisions. And I agree with your co-op sentiment, it's a lost mode that was always quite enjoyable.
    Yes it really is
    Originally Posted by ArD117 Go to original post
    I wouldn't be so hopeless about AC3 Co-Op yet . And don't think that no one cares. I think we all have siblings or friends that have also shared some cool co-op game experiences with us, so it's actually very relateable. Who knows, Ubi may be saving a Co-Op reveal for E3!
    I hope so.

Gil_217's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lonesoldier2012 Go to original post
    No it isn't.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►