I know it's hard to believe, but once upon a time the Americans were OPPRESSED.

Yes, we the mighty United States of America were once oppressed by a much more powerful country. The British Crown treated us like the scum of the earth, yet we, as Americans, rose up and stood up for FREEDOM and LIBERTY. Both of those are undeniably a HUGE part of the Assassin's Order.

The Borgia and the Catholic Church around the time of the Borgia's, oppressed Italy but primarily the Papal States... didn't Ezio "leap" to the rescue?

What is the problem? Why would an Assassin fight for the British? That's ridiculous.

I hate to break it to some of you, but history professors all over the world agree the Americans on April 19, 1775, changed the world as we know it.

I really want to go full Uncle Sam on some of you, but I will refrain.

GeneralTrumbo's Avatar Banned
    There were corrupt people on both sides. That is fact.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Every Civilization/kingdom/country/government had the good and the bad even when being oppressed, ok ?
    Americans have some dirt on their history, Egyptians have some dirt on their history, HECK THE VATICAN HAS DIRT IN ITS HISTORY !!!
    AC III will be about fighting tyranny and injustice, which were present on both sides of the revolution..

Did you really have to make a new thread just to display patriotic bias?

I'm in the USA and I know for a FACT we are not the best country ever. That is just bias and totally unfair to others.

Sorry but I like the direction this game is going, we already have enough "Hell yeah 'MERICA" games, this is a good change of pace.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by GeneralTrumbo Go to original post
    I'm in the USA and I know for a FACT we are not the best country ever. That is just bias and totally unfair to others.
    how is it unfair to others ??

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Because it isn't true and credit isn't going where it's due. Based on that, opinions are altered and people are mistreated.

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    The fact that this guy wants to portray the USA as perfect.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The13Doctors Go to original post
    Did you really have to make a new thread just to display patriotic bias?
    I seem to recall dom telling you to shut your mouth a couple of times for something of a similar nature, so don't speak on the topic.