1. #1
    Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,548

    NECA Hidden Blade

    I found a better picture of it



    Do we know when in summer 2012 this will be released?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,574
    No idea. But will it work? Or is it just for looks.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,883
    Wow those are amazing. I love the Revelations Ezio at the bottom too. I guess I better add some space to my AC shelf.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Sevenofnine-st's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Montreal, home of AC
    Posts
    87
    Originally Posted by rileypoole1234 Go to original post
    No idea. But will it work? Or is it just for looks.
    I've seen it action very briefly on TV earlier this week and I can tell you that yes, it does work... I am so buying one of those, I don't care how much it is.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,574
    Originally Posted by Sevenofnine-st Go to original post
    I've seen it action very briefly on TV earlier this week and I can tell you that yes, it does work... I am so buying one of those, I don't care how much it is.
    That's brilliant. It's a buy for me if it works as good as I hope.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,574
    I just found this :

    Share this post

  7. #7
    Everything looks amazing, except the whole pressing it to extend the blade and the manual retraction kills it for me. Call me what you like, and I know it's very difficult to make a hidden blade like it is in-game, I want one that works like it does in game. Other than that, it looks awesome
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,548
    Originally Posted by Sevenofnine-st Go to original post
    I've seen it action very briefly on TV earlier this week and I can tell you that yes, it does work... I am so buying one of those, I don't care how much it is.
    It's only supposed to be like 30 bucks. i'm gonna try and put a real blade in and an auto retracter of sorts.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Lonesoldier2012's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,548
    Originally Posted by LoveTwisted Go to original post
    Everything looks amazing, except the whole pressing it to extend the blade and the manual retraction kills it for me. Call me what you like, and I know it's very difficult to make a hidden blade like it is in-game, I want one that works like it does in game. Other than that, it looks awesome
    Technically if you stabbed something it would retract itself lol.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Lonesoldier2012 Go to original post
    Technically if you stabbed something it would retract itself lol.
    lol true
    Share this post

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►