DLC new audio leak (S16 hidden info)!!! (SPOILER ALERT)!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
    It took me a long time but I managed to extract audio files from ACR. It had a few surprises, but this one is major. Just check out the clip I attached.

This is the result of my 12 hour research. Most likely it will come in the new DLC. Its not a hoax as the voice of Juno is clearly the same from ACB. Clay knew way more info from Juno but sadly, I couldn't get info on what she meant by "Remember.... In Eden". I guess its a cinematic scene that can only be shown within the game.

(PS: my video editing skill is weak.. I know)

Nice find! So tempted to listen, but the DLC is only 2 and a half days away, and I don't wanna spoil it...

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    you should change the title of your thread because it already has spoiler on it, maybe to something like "Clay/S16 and the new DLC" or something like that..

Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx Go to original post
    you should change the title of your thread because it already has spoiler on it, maybe to something like "Clay/S16 and the new DLC" or something like that..
    Done.

Awesome!Keep it up!

It looks like you changed the title of your post but not the title of the thread? I'm not sure how that works, but the very spoilerish thread title is still showing up on the main forum page. Also, don't expect your YouTube video to stay up for long...

But awesome discovery! I kind of wish I hadn't seen it, but I know I wouldn't have stopped myself from listening. It's got me more pumped up to see what the DLC has to offer. It's sounding like they should have named it "The Lost Revelation". This audio sounds like just Juno's half of a conversation with Subject 16. I wonder if this is a message that she left inside the Animus software herself. They've hinted that the Animus is based on First Civilization technology, so that's a possibility. Based on Juno's lines, it also seems like she's telling Clay to remember what he saw in Eden during his Animus session, which may have involved her or "the way" she's talking about (I'm also thinking of the Path that Subject 16 mentioned in Brotherhood's Clusters, and that Juno herself mentioned in Brotherhood). It also sounds like she may show him some vision, and then says the line "Your eyes are now open." Very interesting stuff.

EDIT: Also, Clay meeting Juno could be what the achievement "Meet Your Maker" is talking about. Of course, it could also refer to when Clay kills himself.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Whoa. That is certainly interesting. Seems like 16 knows... Everything.

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    aaaahhhhhhhhh only 2 days away...or is it 3 days!?!?........... should I watch it?....can I watch it ? aaaahhh will i ever leave this endless ring of dlc spoilers !!.....I can't wait any longer !.......she sees me press the bu tton .........NO! i have to stay away ! untill it comes out !!! ....

Can someone tell me a way to change the title of the thread or delete it so that I could start a new one to make the title less spoilerish. I apologize for the title if it gave to much info.

kalo.yanis's Avatar Member
    You know, saying SPOILER ALERT right after "Juno talks to Clay Kaczmarek!!" in the title is like opening an umbrella right after it's stopped raining.