PC Version Getting The Boot?

Found this.

Also, the Copernicus has already failed to release and in the Lost Archives Trailer PC isn't on the list of supported devices, maybe we won't get them. Might they cut AC entirely for PC?

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    First, Copernicus Conspiracy was exclusive to PS3. So you may also say they might cut XBox releases?
    Second, DLC 3 is coming to PC http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revela...dlc/index.aspx

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    First, Copernicus Conspiracy was exclusive to PS3. So you may also say they might cut XBox releases?
    Second, DLC 3 is coming to PC http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revela...dlc/index.aspx

Awesome, it's official.

Razrback16's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The13Doctors Go to original post
    Awesome, it's official.
    Yep, glad it's going to be available for PC, but right now I'm afraid it's just another one of those Desmond type missions where you're floating around building shapes...not fun at all IMO.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    aside from the fact that you should have done your research related to the lost archive dlc, a lot of us cant read russian

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    I would have died heartbroken had they cut it from PC :/

Originally Posted by AntiChrist7 Go to original post
    aside from the fact that you should have done your research related to the lost archive dlc, a lot of us cant read russian
    I've been at the frontlines searching it. That link was revealed the same day I posted the thread, when I did it was still rumorous with that email. Also, Google Chrome translates it for ya automatically.

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    yeah but there are a lot of lazy people here. and since the second part of your post was completly wrong, im not very intrested

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The13Doctors Go to original post
    I've been at the frontlines searching it. That link was revealed the same day I posted the thread, when I did it was still rumorous with that email. Also, Google Chrome translates it for ya automatically.
    Not everyone uses Google Chrome.