BRANDONxPRODIGY's Avatar Member

Ideas for hidden blade gadgets?

Heres a few of mine:

Grapple Hookblade: Updated version of the Hookblade. Enables the hookblade to shoot and grapple onto an object, allowing the person using the hookblade to shoot up onto the object (similar to the batgrapple from Batman).

Lockpick Blade: Similar to how the Hookblade is used to open a crafting table in AC Revelations, the Lockpick Blade can unlock a locked door making it easier for an assassin to reach his target.

Semi-Auto Hidden Pistol: Upgraded version of the current Hidden Pistol. Allows the shooter to fire 12 rounds before reloading more rounds, as opposed to the current single shot pistol.

What ideas do you have?

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    Hidden Laser Blade: made of pure ionic plasma allowing the wielder to cut through tungsten steel (and any carbon variant), and cuts through flesh smoothly

Limed_-'s Avatar Banned
    Hidden Fork & Knife: Made of pure stainless steel, this extraordinary tool allows the wearer to enjoy a hearty feast.

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BRANDONxPRODIGY Go to original post
    Heres a few of mine:

Grapple Hookblade: Updated version of the Hookblade. Enables the hookblade to shoot and grapple onto an object, allowing the person using the hookblade to shoot up onto the object (similar to the batgrapple from Batman).

Lockpick Blade: Similar to how the Hookblade is used to open a crafting table in AC Revelations, the Lockpick Blade can unlock a locked door making it easier for an assassin to reach his target.

Semi-Auto Hidden Pistol: Upgraded version of the current Hidden Pistol. Allows the shooter to fire 12 rounds before reloading more rounds, as opposed to the current single shot pistol.

What ideas do you have?
    For me, I'm praying for fewer gadgets. I know it's unlikely, but I'm a dreamer. Smoke bombs were great, but all the rest don't sit right with me. Neither does the hookblade - really puts my teeth on edge hearing "clang clang clang" all the time when climbing a wall. It's gone too far already where we've got several types of bombs, a crossbow, a pistol, a sword, a heavy weapon, a dagger, double hidden blades, poisonous hidden blades, poison darts, throwing knives, and the ability to call up half a dozen near-indestructible killers and/or what is effectively an airstrike of arrows. If, against all the odds, they take away almost all the armour, put the assassin in a suit, and minimise the weaponry, I will be very pleased.

I think we've all thought of the grappling hook before, but we don't really need it. If it gave us a rope to climb, that would be no different than the climbing ability we already have, and if it was mechanical then it would give us a ridiculous advantage in a chase which would break the game. I guess a semi-auto option on the pistol might be alright as long as the ammo doesn't go any higher than it is. That way you either stick to single shots with a gap, or you end up using all your ammo very quickly.

I do like the idea of picking locks though, and I hope we get more indoor missions involving infiltration. That was a really good part of Brotherhood, and it was a shame we didn't get that in Revelations.

Hidden poptart: for on the go assassins

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    the hidden blade is good the way it's now, IMO they should even remove the hidden gun to make things a little different from Ezio's time, the hookblade should be removed too, because IMO that should be something exclusive of the Ottomans assassins and not the entire order...

Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx Go to original post
    the hidden blade is good the way it's now, IMO they should even remove the hidden gun to make things a little different from Ezio's time, the hookblade should be removed too, because IMO that should be something exclusive of the Ottomans assassins and not the entire order...
    you have a point yea i agree with the fact that every time and place should have its own iconic way of representing how the assassins 'do their job' if you will.

kalo.yanis's Avatar Member
    I quite liked Jun's hidden footblade from Embers.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Hidden pez dispenser!!!

Hidden ipod: for motivation

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►