Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member

Assassins Creed made the list - And not in a good way

Apparenty, Assassins Creed made the list of video game series that should simply be left to die off. It made the list based partially on the latest instalment. Take a look:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...192537661.html

Gil_217's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Poodle_of_Doom Go to original post
    Apparenty, Assassins Creed made the list of video game series that should simply be left to die off. It made the list based partially on the latest instalment. Take a look:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...192537661.html
    Call of Duty not being in that list is beyond me.

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gil_217 Go to original post
    Call of Duty not being in that list is beyond me.
    Good point. what's with that? I do 100% agree though that AC is in desperate need of a break.

Well, I agree with certain points.

I wish the games were released every two years or so. In my opinion, and I know there are others that feel this way, is that pushing out a new game every year hurts the quality of the series. I'm certain that if each installment was released in the same timeframe that AC1 (2007) and AC2 (2009), the quality would be much improved.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the series, and I pray that AC3 will be as good and even better than AC2 (and hopefully somewhere around the same length. BH and AC:R were way too short. But like I said, they were released with a year between them)

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by kriegerdesgotte Go to original post
    Good point. what's with that? I do 100% agree though that AC is in desperate need of a break.
    I agree with this and the call of duty thing. That's one series I never fully understood.

naran6142's Avatar Senior Member
    to me the improvements in AC are becoming more ummmm novelty, no wat i mean, like poison darts, parachutes and bombs. the new features are becoming more flashy and not adding a lot.

i think most will agree that AC2 had this really cool feel to it, parachutes and bombs would never fit in AC2

story wise in think the games have been great but AC needs a break after AC3 IMO

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Give Ubisoft a break. Some people that aren't like us Forum goers just don't appreciate AC. It should NOT be on that list. Bloody Hell.

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rileypoole1234 Go to original post
    Give Ubisoft a break. Some people that aren't like us Forum goers just don't appreciate AC. It should NOT be on that list. Bloody Hell.
    The writer only lists it as a game that should take a break though, not one that should be permanently ditched.

"We love the Assassin's Creed series as much as the next stealthy killer. We just think it should breathe a little."

This guy is completely right. I can wait until 2013. I might wait that long anyway if people aren't saying "It's better than AC2" after a month of release. The series has just gotten too milked.

Halo is in for a confirmed 8-10, AC is on a shaky 6.

Wuht?

Again I say it. There are about 6-8 studios working on AC, it goes through more development than average games. Just in less time.
    You don't have to get it on release...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►