JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member

Ubiworkshop

Just curious, how many of you order off of Ubiworkshop? I recently ordered the deluxe edition of The Fall because they're back in stock and I have never read these comics yet. The only things I don't like about Ubiworkshop is that the products go out of stock so fast, and their customer service is absolutely terrible. I sent an email to them over a week ago and I still have no reply.

Yes i have. Ah let's see. I'll upload a couple of pics later of some items i've ordered for Ubiworkshop. Most recently, arrived in my mail were the Fall Deluxe Edition, the Fall comic issue #2 which now is a complete set of 3 and the Back-stabbed t-shirt. I also have ordered a yellow Brotherhood t-shirt from the old Ubishop store. Here's the pics for the yellow t-shirt.
    t-shirt
    back of the shirt

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    i don't i stick to my local game shops, but i heard that you get the stuff before everybody else(atleast if you preorder the games)

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Acrimonious_Nin Go to original post
    i don't i stick to my local game shops, but i heard that you get the stuff before everybody else(atleast if you preorder the games)
    That's Ubishop, which is something different. UbiWorkshop sells stuff like the encyclopedia, hoodies, etc.

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by gamertam Go to original post
    Yes i have. Ah let's see. I'll upload a couple of pics later of some items i've ordered for Ubiworkshop. Most recently, arrived in my mail were the Fall Deluxe Edition, the Fall comic issue #2 which now is a complete set of 3 and the Back-stabbed t-shirt. I also have ordered a yellow Brotherhood t-shirt from the old Ubishop store. Here's the pics for the yellow t-shirt.
    t-shirt
    back of the shirt
    by any chance you don't happen to know if there is a daniel cross like hoodie online?

Here's two more pics as i promised to the forum. Thanks in part to Ubiworkshop online.

The Fall Deluxe Edition and three separate individually issued series #1, 2 and 3. Issue #1 was a Gamestop exclusive, i picked it up while attending the mid-night launch of AC Brotherhood and issue #3 i bought from a local comicbooks store.
    click me

this is a size large Back-stabbed t-shirt. The front is plain, on the left side is a white Assassin's Creed emblem. The back of the shirt is...well as you can clearly see. (view from the back of the shirt)
    T-shirt

@Acrimonious_Nin
    no, negative on that info. Maybe the forum's mods may have knowledge of this. My guess is probably-- no, due to a new character in the AC's universe and only known him through the comics. So, other than the Desmond's hoodie. Idk honestly. With that note, the Desmond hoodie is a long term wish list for me. There's just sooo many collectible items out there.

Love your signature gamertam. Have you ever dealt with the customer service?

Originally Posted by JumpInTheFire13 Go to original post
    Love your signature gamertam. Have you ever dealt with the customer service?
    yes i have. However, i'm somewhat rusty with the sale pitch and all. Anyone can achieves a great guest service level if they have full knowledge of what's the products about. Applying a little personality with a smile wouldn't hurt at all. That and actually have a hands-on experienced with the items and a determination mind to get a sale without seem too pushing.

Oh gosh, i'm sorry for asking. May i ask what are you implying?

I'm just a regular fan (Assassin's Creed) and the gaming industry in general. Nothing More In All Honesty. I like AC games very much while spreading the words to others however, whenever i can.

(All credits goes to Zeejay21's for the signature creation.)

I was just curious because I still haven't gotten a reply.