1. #1

    le serveur ubisoft

    rassurer moi, je ne suis pas le seul a qui la connexion via le lanceur Ubisoft est un échec?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    This is an English speaking forum. Try the French forums: http://forums-fr.ubi.com/forum.php
    Share this post

  3. #3
    LordWolv's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,521
    Ce sont des forums anglais qui ne parlent que, s'il vous plaîtchanger la langueen haut dela page oùestditaller àlocaleautre forum.Merci!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally Posted by Isaac500 Go to original post
    Ce sont des forums anglais qui ne parlent que, s'il vous plaîtchanger la langueen haut dela page oùestditaller àlocaleautre forum.Merci!
    ****it, after all this time I can still understand what you're saying. I'd hoped I'd gotten rid of all those pesky French-related brain cells by now.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    LordWolv's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,521
    Originally Posted by LightRey Go to original post
    ****it, after all this time I can still understand what you're saying. I'd hoped I'd gotten rid of all those pesky French-related brain cells by now.
    Haha. I hope I got all that right and I didn't call him something.. o_o
    Share this post

  6. #6
    LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,058
    Originally Posted by Isaac500 Go to original post
    Haha. I hope I got all that right and I didn't call him something.. o_o
    Seems legit to me. Though my French is rusty at best mind you.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Vex_Assassin's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Montréal, Canada
    Posts
    334
    Originally Posted by Isaac500 Go to original post
    Ce sont des forums anglais qui ne parlent que, s'il vous plaîtchanger la langueen haut dela page oùestditaller àlocaleautre forum.Merci!
    Ce ne sont que des forums anglais qui ne parlent que l'anglais, alors s'il vous plaît changer de forums sous la rubrique "Go to other forums locale" (Accéder aux forums dans d'autres langues) pour accéder aux forums français. Merci!
    Share this post

  8. #8
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    this is an English forum
    C est un forum Englais ici
    dit is een engels forum
    dies ist ein Englisch forum
    Share this post