stefman6987's Avatar Banned

single player dlc, we want it!!!!!

I'm sure everybody who loves assassin's creed is asking similar questions, why was subject 16 made up to be such a big deal in the other games but in revelations.. had little importance.. why did lucy die.. why the hell are those 2 pillars rebuilt on animus island when you finished the game? what did certain "information" tell us bout the future of assassins creed... well in all honestly i sat hear passed assassins creed revelations as soon as i got it the day it came out and i thought man i'm so confused just like every other ac game, and after watching these 2 dlc packs come out, i wandered when single player was getting an update, from what i have seen and i assume most people have aswell, we can assume that subject 16 and lucy's life will be explained.. my only question is will this actually be downloadble content or will this be apart of assassin's creed 3?

also adding.... assassin's creed 3 will be brought out this year in november most likely, 1 year to make this game, i would prefer this game to be really decent like ac2. i liked acb and acr but ac2 was lengthy and was just awesome.. i hope ubisoft are planning this out, just curious to know what peoples thoughts on this are..

rafiqul84's Avatar Member
    I would like single player DLC - but because Ezio's part is over they should make the DLC about the templars. It would be nice to have a further insight into people like Vlad The Impaler, The Deacon, Sentinel, the story of the Gaurdian would be fun aswell. It would also be a nice change as well be introduced the the "Templar way" of fighting with their types of weapons, their inventions, and links in constantinople.

JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member
    I want a singleplayer DLC but if there is one I think Ubi will just be contradicting itself, since Desmond had to reach a "synch nexus" to get out of his coma, so according to that we've seen everything Ezio has to show us

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    There is SP DLC on its way unrelated to Ezio.

CkSwtos's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by stefman6987 Go to original post

also adding.... assassin's creed 3 will be brought out this year in november most likely, 1 year to make this game, i would prefer this game to be really decent like ac2. i liked acb and acr but ac2 was lengthy and was just awesome.. i hope ubisoft are planning this out, just curious to know what peoples thoughts on this are..
    You make a grave mistake here, which was perfectly explained by Ubisoft stuff. They are always working on games, there are 2,000 people working in Montreal, and there are departments all over the world. AC3's creation has began at the same time as Brotherhood probably, they are always thinking of new ideas and a lot of people are testing and making these ideas come true.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Rey is right, it'll be those two other Desmond sequences that are locked.

JumpInTheFire13's Avatar Senior Member
    Well if that's the case I'm not even looking forward to it. And Desmond is out of his coma so how can we go back to Animus Island?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JumpInTheFire13 Go to original post
    Well if that's the case I'm not even looking forward to it. And Desmond is out of his coma so how can we go back to Animus Island?
    I assume they'll show something like a cutscene to explain it.

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    i think it would be awesome to have a DLC where you actually get to see how Ezio got to masyaf

MarleyMon81's Avatar Member
    So then it has been confirmed we will be having Desmond DLC down the road? I know about the two portals on Animus Island and figured it would happen at some point.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►