Ubi_Irina's Avatar Senior Community Developer

Servers downtime

Hello Heroes,

Over the past few months, we’ve heard your feedback and have been investigating the best ways to make improvements in our services’ availability.
    As a result, we’re transitioning the hosting of many of our online services from a third-party data center to a new facility, starting February 7 at 8 p.m. EST.

During the transition, some Ubisoft services and online games will not be available – a full list of affected games and services can be found here .
    We apologize for the inconvenience. This move ultimately will help us improve the maintenance of our infrastructure and deliver better uptime and greatly improved services for our customers. You can follow migration progress through our Ubisoft twitter account.

Ubi_Irina

Originally Posted by irina.kassina Go to original post
    During the transition, some Ubisoft services and online games will not be available – a full list of affected games and services can be found here.
    Where here?

Ubi_Irina's Avatar Senior Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Dark-Whisperer Go to original post
    Where here?

Hello,

my mistake, you can see the whole list here http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/transition/details/

I can see that Heroes are on the list of the games that will be unavailable during transition so I'm wandering is there a date when this migration will be complete?

How long will this down time last?

HOW LONG WILL IT LAST!!!!! THATS WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW! *frggrgr* customer service ok?~?~?~?

Soooo dissappointed in HOMM, worst out of the series solely for the fact that i purchased the game 6 hours ago and cannot even play because i haven't logged in my account once? how am i suppose to when the servers are down? soooo dissappointing.

wow from twitter
    We expect services to be back up on Thursday morning. We'll provide status updates throughout the day.

THURSDAY? seriously??

It's nice that they announce this on Twitter and not, you know, the official forums or something.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Ignor88 Go to original post
    It's nice that they announce this on Twitter and not, you know, the official forums or something.
    Hi, I did estimate Wednesday or Thursday on the 4th here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8130398 and the announcement has been up since the 2nd. Please keep an eye on the Twitter account https://twitter.com/#!/ubisoft for updates, the team are regularly updating it.

Ubisoft is currently transitioning the hosting of many of its online services from a third-party data center to a new facility. We have reached out to customers ahead of time to inform them, and expect all services to be back online very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. This move ultimately will help us improve the maintenance of our infrastructure and deliver better uptime and greatly improved services for our customers.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►