Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member

spoiler! AC:R END

can someone explain to me exactly what to make of "juno" I believe shows up at the very end of revelations if im not mistaken or am i the only person who noticed than at the end of AC:R that right when william is opening the doors of the van like i mean for a glimpse , Juno is in the left window... like staring at the van...like hahaha you stab lucy hahah or something i mean lol what if SHE IS the one desmond has to walk through the gates with (maybe she has a password like the password door in AC:B) or maybe its Venus since that symbol at the end is the astrological symbol for venus.. and as the camera is going to the cave entrance you see gold aura like as if more of TWCB are idk... materializing from thin air... lol can someone maybe elaborate this find for me :d

stefman6987's Avatar Banned
    i just watched the ending but you don't see juno when will opens the door, the female cymbal could be an idea of what gender the next hero in ac3 will be, but to be honest all we know is that there at the grand temple, ready to do the job they need to..

really i mean i have seen her over and over like i said its fast as soon as william turns before the doors actually open the left window if you pause correctly you will see her..hmm lemme see if someone else has seen her ill post a pick... and you will see where to look ..hmm cuz she is like not easy to see lol shes barely visible.... you have to pause and play untill you see in the clip when william turns around to open the door and desmond has this kinda mind exploding look on his face.. and the camera goes back to william, shes by a tree and transparenty like but you see a belt and black hair so i figure one of those people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBkYZvWxg4 there pause that in HD at 13:14 and 13:15 look out the left window ...its faint in the video as opposed to an hd tv but it will have to do... there is the figure of something out there tell me what you see btw video is not mine so i dont wanna break any rules sorry if i did