I was working on finishing up the loose ends of my game which were just faction challenges and i completed everything but 2 things; Perform a combo killstreak of at least 5 kills, and craft one bomb of each effect type. I crafted bombs for about 3 minutes and i got no message saying it completed, i even checked it from DNA menu. Tried to complete other one too but it didnt move when i did it. The weird thing is that i earned the challenge where you had to use 2 bombs of each effect type. Does anyone have this same problem?

Same i cant get past 4 on mercanery challanges even though i count seven each time

Originally posted by deathdealer-7:
    I was working on finishing up the loose ends of my game which were just faction challenges and i completed everything but 2 things; Perform a combo killstreak of at least 5 kills, and craft one bomb of each effect type. I crafted bombs for about 3 minutes and i got no message saying it completed, i even checked it from DNA menu. Tried to complete other one too but it didnt move when i did it. The weird thing is that i earned the challenge where you had to use 2 bombs of each effect type. Does anyone have this same problem?

for the killstreak best is to go to sequence 4 memory 3 if you advanced to far in the game. the janissaries make the killstreak difficult ( though not impossible ) and from a certain point on all the ggroup of guards you cross will have 1 or 2 of those.

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    For the bomb effect type, you need to craft a bomb with each secondary ingredient.

ok thanks for the advice ill ry it but how do you kill a janissary in one hit? it takes me 4 to 5 with the best sword in the game/hidden blade?

Originally posted by Serrachio:
    For the bomb effect type, you need to craft a bomb with each secondary ingredient.
    What do you mean secondary? there's only one "effect" per bomb and there's only 3 to 4 effects per bomb category(tactical,lethal,etc)?

I have done all the bomb challenges i just can't finish the killstreak of 5 can someone help me i found a memory that has the required number of gaurds but it does not get it up and i don't get hit.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Bones206:
    I have done all the bomb challenges i just can't finish the killstreak of 5 can someone help me i found a memory that has the required number of gaurds but it does not get it up and i don't get hit.
    I generally just go to a group of guards and antagonize them, then run around till I find another group of guards that joins them and then make the kill streak. It works quite well.

I'm having the same problem with that bomb challenge. Is it just a glitch?

I cannot complete two of the bomb challenges, craft each effect and craft each casing. I haven't tried to complete the killstreak challenge yet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►