Conflux web - discussions

I just tried the Conflux Web and I have a few comments:
    - the initiative is very nice. I hope more things will be available in the future, like programming multiplayer games, contests and so on
    - the most booming feature is the Soulforge of course, but my question is: doesn't they make it too easy? you just let a weapon for a while and you get it levelled...it's basically free
    - in the player profile they said you can generate a gamecard to show your progress to the others. I didn't find a way to generate it, nor to see other's progress. maybe it's not yet implemented
    - in the Altar of wishes there's a button "Web exclusive" - didn't seem to do anything yet
    - info on the objects is not yet present on mouse over or click
    - also couldn't find a direct link from the homepage. The only way to enter is to read the post and click on that link. maybe but it on the Conflux page?

What is your opinion/ experience with Web Conflux?

Later edit:
    - bug - if you upgrade one weapon all will be upgraded to that level
    //it appears that this was resolved. I mean it worked till level 3, but now for level 4 didn't work
    - bug - a different banner from yours is selected
    - Time spent in order to upgrade to a level
    * Level 1 = 10 minutes
    * Level 2 = 10 minutes
    * Level 3 = 1 hour
    * Level 4 = 1 day
    * Level 5 = 2 weeks
    - dynasty weapon synchronization with the game works for me

for some reason, the dynasty weapon list wont display in the soul forge for me

I've finished three games but conflux web makes it six.
    It has a banner I did not choose.
    It shows 3 traits and 2 titles I do not own.
    Soulforge works but what is the point? I have to leave a weapon there for 10 minutes and it will level up?
    How exciting.
    edit- web exclusive content is not showing anything
    never mind all this, can I just have a patch that will make playing the game awesome, please?

Well, I upgraded few weaps in Soulforge, and online those weaps are upgraded but ingame they r still on previous level. I have finished all scenarios but styill no change :/

I upgraded 1 weapon to level 3 and all the others are now to level 3. I didn't check in the game yet if it updates

Originally Posted by victorash Go to original post
    I upgraded 1 weapon to level 3 and all the others are now to level 3. I didn't check in the game yet if it updates
    yes of course they are all at level 3 now, nothing is supposed to work correctly. please let us know if carried over ingame.

For Russian this Conflux web - do not work. I have Heroes VI fnd account on UBI but this

I'm not able to access the US one either. The pages for Soulforge and Altar of Wishes simply never load data. I've tried on 4 different browsers and 2 machines, each with no luck. Hope they fix this soon.

I apologize. My weapons are upgraded just the way I did it, without effecting other weapons and..it's all nicely carried over into the game.
    So thank you for a forge that works. The question remains, why is there such a thing, where you can 'cook' you weapons on a website, and all you have to do is wait?

Originally Posted by HardcoreNutball Go to original post
    I apologize. My weapons are upgraded just the way I did it, without effecting other weapons and..it's all nicely carried over into the game.
    So thank you for a forge that works. The question remains, why is there such a thing, where you can 'cook' you weapons on a website, and all you have to do is wait?
    Simply to convince more pirates to buy original game and enjoy so so many extras via conflux. Anyway upgrading from lvl 3 to 4 takes one day and from 4 to 5 TWO WEEKS so it's not so massively overpowered. But to convince more people to buy original game they should first fix those annoying "connection failure" problem. Because right now it seems that sometimes pirates can enjoy this game more by not being denied to play in it...