i live in the uk, and i thought you were able to pre-order a game up until the day before it is released. i check today and find that, when i click to pre-order the animus edition from ubishop, it either says that the product is unavailable, or that "they are currently unable to perform the selected action." i asked my friend, and he said that he had the same problem over a week ago. I was wondering if the pre-order server had just crashed, or if there is some sort of cut-off date for pre-ordering?

i live in the uk, and i thought you were able to pre-order a game up until the day before it is released. i check today and find that, when i click to pre-order the animus edition from ubishop, it either says that the product is unavailable, or that "they are currently unable to perform the selected action." i asked my friend, and he said that he had the same problem over a week ago. I was wondering if the pre-order server had just crashed, or if there is some sort of cut-off date for pre-ordering?

I heard somewhere that they're out of stock

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Ubishop ran out of preorders a while ago. The Animus Edition is limited in number. I actually posted in a thread when this happened a while back.

Try Gamestop.co.uk, i believe they still have Animus editions for preorder.

edit: Here's the page you need!

thanks!! but they don't seem to have the animus edition:/

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by awesomeninjafy:
    thanks!! but they don't seem to have the animus edition:/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then it is sold out everywhere. Sorry.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by awesomeninjafy:
    i live in the uk, and i thought you were able to pre-order a game up until the day before it is released. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whilst this is, technically, true; it's, well, stupid... Did you honestly think the Animus Edition would still be available this close to release?

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
    i live in the uk, and i thought you were able to pre-order a game up until the day before it is released. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whilst this is, technically, true; it's, well, stupid... Did you honestly think the Animus Edition would still be available this close to release? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Indeed. It's a collector's edition. One can and should expect it to be limited.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
    Then it is sold out everywhere. Sorry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Odd,i'm looking at the Animus Edition page product page on gamestop.co.uk (it's the PC version, only one they have now), and it still says it's avialable for pre-order (and that the orders ship 9th of December)

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
    Then it is sold out everywhere. Sorry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Odd,i'm looking at the Animus Edition page product page on gamestop.co.uk (it's the PC version, only one they have now), and it still says it's avialable for pre-order (and that the orders ship 9th of December) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Who said anything about the PC version? This is the console forum remember?