<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
    ah its on another memory block then

all my pages are correctly positioned all im missing is the piece of eden
    still need to kill that guy who i forgot the name
    sa something
    the prist in bonfire of vanties </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Savonarola.

I like him.

He's reasonable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I enjoyed that mission too, enjoyed being able to take out his followers in any order I liked, enjoyed taking out the guy on the ship most.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
    Savonarola.

I like him.

Ezio's speech is horrible, though. Weren't the Assassin's supposed to NOT outright tell people that they should try to find answers themselves, or whatever fruity crap he shouted at them after having stabbed the reasonable priest in the neck?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Engioc:

I enjoyed that mission too, enjoyed being able to take out his followers in any order I liked, enjoyed taking out the guy on the ship most. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my favorite mission! It was the only one where you had to think about how to approach the guy and the only one that made the game feel stealth oriented. As I said somewhere else, the rest of the game is just Rambo in renaissance.
    If every mission required you to stay undetected, the game would be so much better. I liked the old games where you were stuck at various points through a game and you couldn't get past a certain point for days. It made you think about it even when you were away from the computer.
    I really miss that in AC2. they should definitely add difficulty levels and gameplay options in AC3.

El_Sjietah's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:
    Savonarola.

I like him.

Ezio's speech is horrible, though. Weren't the Assassin's supposed to NOT outright tell people that they should try to find answers themselves, or whatever fruity crap he shouted at them after having stabbed the reasonable priest in the neck? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh, that one made me cringe.

"Listen to me, think for yourselves!"

Gotta love that irony.