I'm not here to debate the idea that there should be a better tutorial of flight training, training sucks...I live with that. Sim versus game is an idea I don't care about...I can't fly a simple formation flight...my fault I know, having not lived through WWII I have no idea of the standard speed of a flight in formation heading to a target. So the yo-yo starts....having spent twenty years in the army I woulld think that someone would at least mention the speed and altitude of a mission. Of course I was in the army and the army air corp was another animal all together

I'm not here to debate the idea that there should be a better tutorial of flight training, training sucks...I live with that. Sim versus game is an idea I don't care about...I can't fly a simple formation flight...my fault I know, having not lived through WWII I have no idea of the standard speed of a flight in formation heading to a target. So the yo-yo starts....having spent twenty years in the army I woulld think that someone would at least mention the speed and altitude of a mission. Of course I was in the army and the army air corp was another animal all together

JSG72's Avatar Senior Member
    Keep your hands on Throttle and Flaps.

It'll come.
    Certainly hasn't to me up till now. 5yrs on!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mon January 26 2004 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel the same way.