View Poll Results: Should there be a brown color on the design table for dirt worshippers?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 85.71%
  • No!

2 14.29%
    Do you love dirt? Probably not. But there have to be some people out there that love dirt. So what if these dirt worshippers wanted to start a dirt worshipping club? Then they decided that they want to make everyone these cool "Dirt Shirts". But then they go to the design table, and oh my dirt, there is no brown color on the Design Table.
    Poor dirt worshippers!!! What are they supposed to do? For them, click yes on this poll.

Oh my dirt!

That is going to be the expression that I use when I am surprised from now on.

What about apes as well? You should create a contest where people have to design their best ape outfit. Good luck without brown!

Oh my dirt, your comment made my day
    Ape contest. That's actually a very good idea!
    I wish there was a brown color. Poor dirt worshippers.

Oh my dirt!! LoL!

Well I would like a brown for fall clothes and stuff!

ikr!!!! please make a brown for dirt worshipers!!!! (like me!!!)

Make brown for if we want to put a bear!

Bears... I'm <span class="ev_code_RED">terrified</span> of bears! None for me! I'll stick with my fall Idea!

- Nikki Bright

Originally posted by skylight2100:
    Bears... I'm <span class="ev_code_RED">terrified</span> of bears! None for me! I'll stick with my fall Idea!

- Nikki Bright
    I MEANT A TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!