I just started my first patrol, fired my 3 torpedoes and have two left, but when I check on their loading progress it says they are in "queue". Why?

I just started my first patrol, fired my 3 torpedoes and have two left, but when I check on their loading progress it says they are in "queue". Why?

Make sure that you have enough people in your torpedo room and that they are well rested.

Hopefully that works...

And that you're not running in silent mode

I was running on surface, with the first Uboat in the career option and my realism was 26% and I obtained all the crew I could from Barracks and there were mem in the torpedo compartment

Make sure that the men in the torpedo compartment don't have the "!" above their heads (When using no mods), or a black square.

Try to switch some men around from the resting quarters to the torpedo room replacing the ones there.

That should work, unless you have the "silent running" mode on as U734 stated. Next to your green stealth meter there should be some icons visibile then showing you that you are running on silent.

Check this link, maybe that will make things more clear to ya.. Good luck!!

http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=T...#Reloading_torpedoes

Jose.MaC's Avatar Senior Member
    put as much people as you can in the torpedo compartment. The complement of the ship is so low that you may want to leave skeleton crew in engines to ensure you can load torpedo. And, if in surface, move your sonar man to torpedo room. The more hands, the better chances you have.

try putting higher ranking men in the torp room, higher ranking petty officers, higher ranking seamen, throw an officer in there also, I use my WO.

vanjast's Avatar Senior Member
    Bloody Mutiness bastards..

As they say... make sure the crew is rested, you're not in 'Silent Mode' (Z-Key), you have enough crew in the torpedo room, AND you have automatic loading selected (else you must [mouse]drag the torp over)

Shoot them with your Luger I say.....

Give the officer a Torpedoman qualification between patrols