Hi, I just bought PF, I was looking forward to the great looking water surface.

I don't know if my graphic card can't generate the waves and reflections I can see in the screenshots, but I just can't get the great look out of my game. What's wrong. I tried to set all graphic options to max, but I can't use perfect landscape - if I set it to perfect, the landscape is all black.

Another question and the last one - I can't move the plane on the carrier. I press B to release the brakes, but nothing happens. The plane revs up to max, but doesn't move. What's wrong?

Hi, I just bought PF, I was looking forward to the great looking water surface.

I don't know if my graphic card can't generate the waves and reflections I can see in the screenshots, but I just can't get the great look out of my game. What's wrong. I tried to set all graphic options to max, but I can't use perfect landscape - if I set it to perfect, the landscape is all black.

Another question and the last one - I can't move the plane on the carrier. I press B to release the brakes, but nothing happens. The plane revs up to max, but doesn't move. What's wrong?

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    Please post your DxDiag in the Community Help Forum: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=400102&f=49310655

Click here for DxDiag_Instructions

The readme answers your game questions.

danjama's Avatar Senior Member
    that was cold, on carriers its not brakes, its chocks. go to options and controls, then seta key to release chocks. That will get u rolling. And u should know dont hold brake down, u will nose over. Tap it until u slow and stop.