I need help with Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    I have just got to the start of sequence 3 and had a ! mark next to leave the aminus, so I left and checked my emails and looked at a statue etc. but then when I climb back into the aminus it loads up the 2012 area again. I thought this may have been because I had to do something in 2012 so I have talked to everyone and looked around outside but I still can not go back into the aminus and play the next sequence. Am I just missing something which I have to do or is my Game just messed up?
    Thanks

I need help with Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    I have just got to the start of sequence 3 and had a ! mark next to leave the aminus, so I left and checked my emails and looked at a statue etc. but then when I climb back into the aminus it loads up the 2012 area again. I thought this may have been because I had to do something in 2012 so I have talked to everyone and looked around outside but I still can not go back into the aminus and play the next sequence. Am I just missing something which I have to do or is my Game just messed up?
    Thanks

deathgrim666's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah thats a game glitch.

Do i need to restart the game again or...??

It's a known game glitch and probably being worked on, only thing you can do until the new patch is make another game, sorry.
    EDIT: with game i mean use anther save file

Cheers for the help
    off to start again, Glad its a good game

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Please check this Thread also-
    AC Brotherhood Title Update #3

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>