hi evryone hope ure all having a good day this message is short and simple ubi u know wat rainbow players want old gamplay all those nice touches from rainbowsix 3 and ba all blended on 2 a nxt gen console stop messin about with these insane ideas u have and just stick 2 wat made the franchise such a sucess cause if this flops like lockdown u can kiss goodbye to rainbow thanks for hearing me out

hi evryone hope ure all having a good day this message is short and simple ubi u know wat rainbow players want old gamplay all those nice touches from rainbowsix 3 and ba all blended on 2 a nxt gen console stop messin about with these insane ideas u have and just stick 2 wat made the franchise such a sucess cause if this flops like lockdown u can kiss goodbye to rainbow thanks for hearing me out

cre8nhavoc's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thundershot1987:
    hi evryone hope ure all having a good day this message is short and simple ubi u know wat rainbow players want old gamplay all those nice touches from rainbowsix 3 and ba all blended on 2 a nxt gen console stop messin about with these insane ideas u have and just stick 2 wat made the franchise such a sucess cause if this flops like lockdown u can kiss goodbye to rainbow thanks for hearing me out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, they are listning. Read around the forums and you'll see it for yourself.

i have read the forums and by the sounds of it there gna **** the game up

oi u dirty twazzock shh leave them to do there job hahahhahahahahahahahahaha wooooo

leave dem 2 do there job yea we all know wat hapend last time they did dat lockdown was released

If they are listening, then why do we even have to discuss issues such as regenerating health and 3rd person cam around corners?

i agree i think wat they mean is they will tell us wat there doing den we say if we like it or not den they keep it in the game anyway just 2 anoy us lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korn311:
    If they are listening, then why do we even have to discuss issues such as regenerating health and 3rd person cam around corners? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on, brother.

cre8nhavoc's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korn311:
    If they are listening, then why do we even have to discuss issues such as regenerating health and 3rd person cam around corners? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question.

Because Ubi said they wanted to do both of the following: come up with ideas that are going to keep both new and old fans interested into the series.

And why depict two areas we know little of (already been mentioned by Goliath that there will be details to come)? Let€s not also take into consideration the areas Ubi has listened to us, primarily weapon customization.

Not as if I€m keen on the whole third person view myself so don€t think I€m nixing the game all together. I am willing to take in what developers put on the table when the main course is served. In other words, we should hold out our emotions until we€ve got a full legitimate reason to argue. I am holding any and all doubts about it until after I€ve seen all the insides that has to do with this view as well.