Whats up guys, i used to play pistols only on Raven Shield about 1-1.5 years ago. I played heavily with PTY(which i know changed) and i played a lot with DOD. Just want to know what happened to these clans and if they are still active.

I was Drunk MAngo in the game. Played straight pistols with a lot of people. Just wanted to know if those same people still play.

Also trying to get in touch with some old friends on RS

Whats up guys, i used to play pistols only on Raven Shield about 1-1.5 years ago. I played heavily with PTY(which i know changed) and i played a lot with DOD. Just want to know what happened to these clans and if they are still active.

I was Drunk MAngo in the game. Played straight pistols with a lot of people. Just wanted to know if those same people still play.

Also trying to get in touch with some old friends on RS

I also used to play with a clan called GF? or something of that nature. Had somethign to do with a frog or somewhat. Cant remember now

With PTY_Killer's authorization, PTY_INFORMER and myself have brought PTY Clan back from the dead. Look for us at pty-clan.com and look for PTY Pistols on the server list.

Clan pty - assemble

Does anyone remember back in ravenshield, an all Pistols clan, PTY. I'm just curious if anyone has kept in touch,
    Thanks
    pty_moo

Yo

Hey guys! My name is Mark. I was PTY_Dramacyde in our clan. My brother was PTY_Faizon and our father was PTY_CutterElf.

I remember making a few maps for the clan and going toe to toe D.O.D. Those are some of my fondest gaming memories.

If you guys still research the clan every now and then and want to get in contact with me you can hit me up at dcyde25@gmail.com or add me on steam... Apparently my friend code is "87376474".

Hope you guys are all doing well and thanks for all the awesome moments we spent together!