Could somebody please post an email address that I can use to get in contact with Ubisoft? I have purchased 'The Two Thrones' in South Africa. This version is censored (no dismemberment). There are no laws or regulations in South Africa that would have forced them to censor this. Thus, to state that "It was done for a reason" is not sufficient.

I would like to return the game and get a full refund. I will then attempt to purchase the US version via one of my friends in the US.

I would really appreciate a response from Ubisoft regarding this issue as I believe I have earned it, having supported them over the years. (POP 1, 2 and 3. Splinter Cell 1, 2 and 3. Far Cry)

Could somebody please post an email address that I can use to get in contact with Ubisoft? I have purchased 'The Two Thrones' in South Africa. This version is censored (no dismemberment). There are no laws or regulations in South Africa that would have forced them to censor this. Thus, to state that "It was done for a reason" is not sufficient.

I would like to return the game and get a full refund. I will then attempt to purchase the US version via one of my friends in the US.

I would really appreciate a response from Ubisoft regarding this issue as I believe I have earned it, having supported them over the years. (POP 1, 2 and 3. Splinter Cell 1, 2 and 3. Far Cry)

kakalukiaJay's Avatar Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member
    Did you go to http://support.ubi.com and quickly click on the <international> web link?
    (as suggested in the manual)?

There is no contact information for South Africa. I guess we are not important enough for Ubisoft to even notice us from their throne in the heavens. The fact they they have the audacity to think that they have the right to decide what I may see already displays their god-complex. The WORST of all is that they make no mention of this on the game box or anywhere else. I was conned into purchasing a game with one of the features removed. When I watched the POP3 combat video they misled me, since that gameplay is based on the US version.

They don't even have the decency to answer me or to address my issue.

Just tell the system that your english and send to the english support team.

The other thing is you need to contact them before they give you a response. Only the mods would reply on this forum.

LuminaryJanitor's Avatar Banned
    I couldn't find any contact info other that the support website.

Sent them a message asking what is going on with regards to this, and got the reply:
    "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately Support has no information on this problem at this time". The funny thing is, if I check the status of my question, it says "Status: Problem Solved"

I recently sent them a similar rant to the ones above... Waiting on a response, but not too hopeful.

What I can't believe is that there was absolutely no mention of this, anywhere, ever. If anyone was informed, there would have been headline on gaming websites worldwide, "Two Thrones to be Censored Outside US". But no one seemed to know anything about this until they played it. I myself am feeling incredibly cheated as well...

How the hell should we get their attention then?
    The least they can do is to replace my copy with a US version.

LuminaryJanitor's Avatar Banned
    I don't know...

I sent a message to IGN explaining the situation and asking them to at least post a news item about this (since censorship of any kind usually seems to make the news over there). Hopefully this'll get a few more people riled up and complaining to Ubisoft...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow six siege

There was a glitch going on with IQ and I found a way to prevent it from happing so she dose not have to be ban anymore.

All you have to is get rid of the claymore and add a flish bag so she can not long do the glish