Crundy's Avatar Junior Member
    Since we're coming to the end of AC2 with Brotherhood coming up, how about releasing a DLC add-on for about 200 points (xbox) which shows the remaining feathers on the map? I've kinda given up using the guide maps online and it's just getting irritating now.

Since we're coming to the end of AC2 with Brotherhood coming up, how about releasing a DLC add-on for about 200 points (xbox) which shows the remaining feathers on the map? I've kinda given up using the guide maps online and it's just getting irritating now.

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    Not going to happen, something as minor as this doesn't deserve the development time. You obviously haven't tried hard enough to find them all. Stop being lazy.

if you find an accurate map description online it shouldn't be to hard to find them all. That's how i did it anyways. Stop being lazy.

use IGNS feather guide its what i did bloody annoying... you get a stupid cape

Maria: here is a cape where guards will always know who you are and attack you

Ezio: thanks mom >.>

It's not so much being lazy, it's the annoyance of going over and over the same points (yes, I use IGN's maps), for example, in the villa I have 3/4 feathers. I've gone over and over the 4 points from the online maps and for some reason I cannot find the last one. Am I going to get this right to the end?

I've got just over 50 now, but I thought it would be good to complete the last part of the "collections". On reflection, I feel I have more important things to do with my time, like counting my rice.

So wait, what does the last cape actually do?

It helps you get a trophy...

and pick up 15th century chicks...

And make you the happiest person on Earth.

you guys use the IGN one?
    pfft >_> compared to the one i used IGN is less detailed
    http://www.gamesradar.com/f/as...20091118131317820094

a tip to make sure you have x/x feathers, check Ezio's DNA thing, it should tell you each how many feathers you have from each district