Hey does anyone know how to get Joysticks to work? I have a Logitech- Extreme 3D pro
    and i cant find out how to get it to work for blazing angels. anyone have any tips or know why?

Hey does anyone know how to get Joysticks to work? I have a Logitech- Extreme 3D pro
    and i cant find out how to get it to work for blazing angels. anyone have any tips or know why?

eehhh nvm after looking around i found out why

yeah i did ive got a logitechattack 3 and it works greatafter i read nipharris comment on topic "how to fix All joysticks,you just have to play with sliders like he said .Good job nipharris you hit it right on.this is a great game once you fix js.bye the way i count get joystick to work with 1.02 patch but 1.01 works great

Well boys its finally happened...I did what I gate doing...chasing good money after bad...to make Blazing Angles work I followed some threads here and bought a new stick... not a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro but a Logitech Force 3D Pro...about 85$. Well the X axis didn't pick up as expected but reads as buttons and functions about the same as a button switch...but with a terrible dead zone that one cannot set...and of course without any sensitivity settings one is fairly lost. But everyone by now kind of knows from these threads that this game does not support joysticks properly...that is everyone except Ubisoft who's support are still referring new comers to this forum for solutions to joystick issues...as if that is going help.
    Well now that I have a Perfectly New Joystick and I have no game to support it. Oh yes, I also bought a Genius gamepad for BA ...needless to say the game doesn't even detect this. Luckily (or unluckily I got BA as a gift) and now have spent 25$ on a gamepad, 85$ on a new stick...and to support my hate of chasing good money after bad...I have now spent another 42$ on a game that will support my new glorious joystick. And this game is "Heroes of the Pacific". I have only completed 2 campaigns now and already my soul is content... Heroes of the Pacific rocks!!! It works and feels good and plays awesome!! Flying is fluid on the stick and one can actually hit a target...unlike BA where you have a greater chance of hitting a boomerang in flight with a thrown sledge hammer!! Oh yes and should you staff or torpedo a ship or boat...it actually sinks...unlike in BA where is just goes & sits dead in the water like a dumb duck!!!
    I have uninstalled BA and wish to burn it on my street corner...but out of courtesy to my buddy who bought it I will keep it in case he asks about it.
    "Heroes of the Pacific" is published here by Codemasters...which reminds me of a recent highly publicized new release from Ubisoft called "Faces of War" which is a WW2 strategy game with fully destructible environment...whooopy...the game is virtually a straight copy of the Codemaster's classic "Soldiers: Heroes of WW2" only diffs is that FoW you can orbit the cam view to horizon level...much good this is when your artillery can only make a ranged attack over equivalent of 300 yards!!!
    Needless to say I will never buy another Ubisoft game again!!!! Sorry Oleg as I am really looking forward to your new Battle of Britain. Long live Codemasters and EA Games!!!
    See all ya fly boys online at Heroes of the Pacific

Logitech Attack 3

How did you get yours to work? I have the same problem. Thanks.