Ratsack's Avatar Senior Member
    ...and regardless of why they do, why do we frequent it? Oleg has left the building, people.

Ratsack

...and regardless of why they do, why do we frequent it? Oleg has left the building, people.

Ratsack

ploughman's Avatar Senior Member
    I never came here for Oleg, I came here for you.

...ssshhhh. We have to stop meeting like this.

Ratsack

berg417448's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratsack:

Ratsack </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've wondered the same thing. The Pacific Fighters forum was closed and I really expected that this one would be closed as well. I guess I come here once in a while simply because it is still here.

I come here out of habit, and I quite like the place actually.
    Why they still keep it open? Who knows. This sim is still pretty big, and had been fairly successful for a long time, and has probably had a longer life span than other titles they've had. It just keeps on going.

WOLFMondo's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratsack:

Ratsack </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many other games here had any of there development team visit there respective forums? Not many I'd guess.

Well, there is still another patch to be released and this is the most successful forum in UBI history. Considering there are still hundreds posting here regularly, why not keep it?

No one thinks it's the same place it was even a year ago, but nonetheless...

M_Gunz's Avatar Banned
    I think maybe he means just the ready room.

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    This forum has one advantage because the 1C <span class="ev_code_yellow">Yellow Wallpaper</span> makes combat flight The Simmers crawl on the floor scratching walls.