i have noticed everyone uses photoshop for sigs, i use microsoft picture it premium 10 and cant do a lot of the stuff photoshop can do (picture it came wit my comp) i was just wonderin how you can get photoshop for free w/ no viruses, spyware or anything and how much space it takes up on ur comp. i would also like to know of any free programs that you can use to make awesome sigs.

PS my sig was made usin picture it and as u can see its not very good

i have noticed everyone uses photoshop for sigs, i use microsoft picture it premium 10 and cant do a lot of the stuff photoshop can do (picture it came wit my comp) i was just wonderin how you can get photoshop for free w/ no viruses, spyware or anything and how much space it takes up on ur comp. i would also like to know of any free programs that you can use to make awesome sigs.

PS my sig was made usin picture it and as u can see its not very good

SIG THREAD

use search function thx

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by membernametaken:
    SIG THREAD

use search function thx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i saw that, that isnt for how u make em its for explaining wat they are and stuff...