Hey Oleg,

If you are going to hit the F4U performance stats on the numbers then maybe you should correct other models that may be wrong.

Whats so funny is that I have been flying thses flight sims for some years now and every designer swears his flight/damage model is THE ONE! but yet every flight sim's models are different. Prove to me that they are correct. Screw playability, are they or are they not correct?

I certainly dont mind correctness but if you are going to make one model correct, you need to make them ALL CORRECT!!

I still think this is the best flight sim. I hope things will get better and PF will be an equal to AEP.

Let me just say again that I like realistic performance. I am not really complaining about the correctness if it is correct. I do dislike the inconsistentcy....dang I cant spell!

Regards,
    VBF-83_Hawk

!!

Hey Oleg,

If you are going to hit the F4U performance stats on the numbers then maybe you should correct other models that may be wrong.

Whats so funny is that I have been flying thses flight sims for some years now and every designer swears his flight/damage model is THE ONE! but yet every flight sim's models are different. Prove to me that they are correct. Screw playability, are they or are they not correct?

I certainly dont mind correctness but if you are going to make one model correct, you need to make them ALL CORRECT!!

I still think this is the best flight sim. I hope things will get better and PF will be an equal to AEP.

Let me just say again that I like realistic performance. I am not really complaining about the correctness if it is correct. I do dislike the inconsistentcy....dang I cant spell!

Regards,
    VBF-83_Hawk

!!

You're blaming Oleg for the abuse of the players?

The AI rarely, if ever, takes shots when burning. They run, or bail (or cook).

A hell of a lot of planes went down with very little damage. And even more went down when the pilot froze in stunned terror.

That is not the case online. Are you going to try to blame Oleg for that too?

And BTW - the Corsair already enjoys a bogus firepower advantage over other 6 gunned US planes (both branches) (even 8 gunned).

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    try flying a zero against the uber corsairs.

also if u flying a corsair, chances are your flying against later zeros, which have some fuel protection and armour. and thicker gauge skin too.

your corsair is the better plane, and u got tons of ammo

I have no problem with the damage problem of the Zeke now. Wings fold and flame easy. What I cant understand the ufo FM of the AI. On a merge with co e the zeke will do a bat turn and be on your six And stay with you on a dive then while you do a high speed turn with combat flaps at 350 mph with a Hellcat or Corsair, The Zeke will pull lead and flame your ***. What a immersion killer. Totally unrealistic. Oleg himself says the the AI have the same FM. I guess blackouts, mushy or stiff flight controls do not pertain to them. How can I fight historical when I have no chance to do it.
    You cant out dive them or out high speed turn them. Or am I wrong about this Scenario. I thought the Zeke is mushy control after 260 mph according to Japenese Ace pilots.

I blame Oleg for inconsistencies in flight/damage models.

If the .50s are better in the Corsair than the F6F then it is a designer's inconsistent designs!!!!

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VBF-83_Hawk:
    Hey Oleg,

Prove to me that they are correct. Screw playability, are they or are they not correct?

Regards,
    VBF-83_Hawk

!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not how it works m8. You must prove that it isn't correct. And good luck doing that if you even attempt to.

I did prove it. ALL GAME DESIGNERS SAY THAT THIER FLIGHT MODELS ARE CORRECT. They are all different so they are ALL WRONG!!!! Prove to me that it is right! They wont admit to anything beacuse.......

The flight models are designed to make the game competitive, not be realistic. If it was realistic and correct, most would not BUY the game. The flight models are designed to produce INCOME. Therefore, most are incorrect.

Majoruty rules. When the majority of the community call his bluff, things change. Its buisness.
    If the F4U is modeled correctly...BRAVO, now lets get the rest corrected.

I just hate Bullcrap...it smells up the place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VBF-83_Hawk:
    I blame Oleg for inconsistencies in flight/damage models.

If the .50s are better in the Corsair than the F6F then it is a designer's inconsistent designs!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What next... you want aim 9L:s and radar on the
    american planes ...cause you cant shoot down zeros otherwise???
    c`mon now...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►