HI just bought PF and installed it onto FB aep
    i noticed that u can use the B-25 as bomber. can anyone tell me how to use the bombsight?
    is it like the one on the He-111(then ill forget all about hige level bombing)
    or is it a new method???

one more thing

when i saw the TBF and the Achi val i imidiatly thougt about topedo bombing but theres no torpedos to be fittet into only beufighter have topedos
    is it hitorical that the TBF nad achi val didnt carry torps or is it just not Meddeled???

sorry for my english

HI just bought PF and installed it onto FB aep
    i noticed that u can use the B-25 as bomber. can anyone tell me how to use the bombsight?
    is it like the one on the He-111(then ill forget all about hige level bombing)
    or is it a new method???

one more thing

when i saw the TBF and the Achi val i imidiatly thougt about topedo bombing but theres no torpedos to be fittet into only beufighter have topedos
    is it hitorical that the TBF nad achi val didnt carry torps or is it just not Meddeled???

sorry for my english

It's like the He111, except there is a slight deviation of about 5-10% in the accuracy (that's a bug).

It's a great low level bomber and handles well.

The bombsite, well there are many tutorials about if you 'search' in these forums.

Or here is a training video I made:

http://www.darts-page.com/movies/B25...eo_for_IL2.zip

Enjoy!

joeap's Avatar Senior Member
    The TBF is not flyable in the game you must mean the SBD Dauntless. Yes the Dauntless and Aichi only carried bombs. The TBF and Kate carry torpedoes but as I said are only computer controlled.

B-25 is a level bomber with the same sight as the He-111, except calibrated in silly imperial/american (feet and miles) rather than sensible metric.

Don't give up though, are you saying you could not use the He-111? It takes practice but is fun.

This might help:

http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/b25_bg.htm

Check out the links in the lower left corner too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...except calibrated in silly imperial/american (feet and miles) rather than sensible metric... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foreign punks, can't even understand a force based system of units.

hey thanks for the link
    that charts great
    thanks again!!!

PS wish they would make a patch so u can fly avenger, devastater, kate and B24/B17/B29

in pacific fighters only the a-20 and beaufighter carry torpedoes well the only flyables and they aint even launchable from carriers wich jsut dont make sense i think we need at least one naval torpedo planes for each side flyable don cha think?

Nimits's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slo_one23:
    in pacific fighters only the a-20 and beaufighter carry torpedoes well the only flyables and they aint even launchable from carriers wich jsut dont make sense i think we need at least one naval torpedo planes for each side flyable don cha think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For sure, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting one anytime soon . . .