sorry, I haven't been on the main site in a week but I just went there, and the 2nd to the left button that used to be for the contest is now replaced with the vote button for that achievement, so does anyone think it might be replaced again after the voting poll is over with something new? The Dev diaries or something?

sorry, I haven't been on the main site in a week but I just went there, and the 2nd to the left button that used to be for the contest is now replaced with the vote button for that achievement, so does anyone think it might be replaced again after the voting poll is over with something new? The Dev diaries or something?

SWJS's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
    sorry, I haven't been on the main site in a week but I just went there, and the 2nd to the left button that used to be for the contest is now replaced with the vote button for that achievement, so does anyone think it might be replaced again after the voting poll is over with something new? The Dev diaries or something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's a possibility, but I doubt it.

Meh, Ima go vote now. Number 4! Woot!