Stickeh, you're evil.

Coincidence, lol?

stix489's Avatar Senior Member
    Haha wow! I knew nothing about this xD

Anyway, good job for the rest of you who are actually trying

it never states anywhere that the cops didn't tell them what happened, despite them not being near the scene of the crime...

Tela's Avatar Senior Member
    Too bad we don't know the layout of the house. It could've been one of those where the kitchen has a door that leads right outside, which would explain why it would have a lock. Ashley may have let in the neighbor from that door, locked it behind her, then sat down for a cup of coffee/whatever they were drinking.

Maybe then someone knocked on the front door, Ashely would go to answer it, and it would have been Jonathan. He would step inside, and she would lock thefront door. Both doors are then locked, as in the report.

She or he would hang up his coat, the murder would take place, and then the murderer(s?) would flee through the window.

That would explain how Jonathan's coat was left, how he knew how Ashley was murdered, and also how Margarete knew which way the murderer fled.

Something that caught my attention, though, was that Jonathan was a business partner,and that Ashley an Haley had had legal disputes. Maybe somehow connected? It never said that Jonathan and Haley didn't know each other(as far as I can remember)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stix489:
    Haha wow! I knew nothing about this xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I didn't either until I looked up the names on Google.

I checked Google because I thought you had just gotten this game from some other site, so I could look up the answers. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway, good job for the rest of you who are actually trying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So checking Google for answers isn't trying?

When will it be revealed!?

cool idea, Adib, too bad I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUTTTT!! lol

kew414's Avatar Senior Member
    I honestly can't be bothered putting a lotta thought into this knowing that it will be one of those things that takes a farfetched ridiculous story that is only JUUUUST hinted at by the hints

the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    Stix you... you... &gt;_&gt; I'll stick to the LBP one, thanks