View Poll Results: Which Jesper Kyd song would you most like to hear in future AC games?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Earth (AC2)

2 5.56%
  • Ezio's Family (AC2)

11 30.56%
  • Ezio in Florence (AC2)

0 0%
  • Venice Rooftops (Race) (AC2)

5 13.89%
  • Sanctuary (Venice) (AC2)

1 2.78%
  • Tour of Venice (AC2)

0 0%
  • Dream of Venice (AC2)

2 5.56%
  • Night Mission in Venice (AC2)

0 0%
  • City of Rome (ACB)

4 11.11%
  • Echoes of Roman Ruins (ACB)

3 8.33%
  • The Brotherhood Escapes (ACB)

2 5.56%
  • Desmond Miles (ACB)

0 0%
  • Chase Theme (AC1)

6 16.67%
    crash3's Avatar Senior Member
    I think some of Jesper Kyd's music was so great that it would be brilliant to carry some of his better songs through the series

if you dont know the following tunes just search them on youtube

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Kyd is great, He also did The Hitman series

AntiChrist7's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't want to hear any of his old songs in new AC, i want him to make more cool music :P

Desmond Miles and VR room are my favourite from ACB. Also apple chamber, but that isn't on the sound track disc

Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
    I don't want to hear any of his old songs in new AC, i want him to make more cool music :P

Desmond Miles and VR room are my favourite from ACB. Also apple chamber, but that isn't on the sound track disc
    yes Kyd should compose more great music but wouldnt it be good to link the games together by using some previously used pieces of music-for example i think the tune "ezio's family" or "earth" should be the main piece that is used in the openings of the games then say for a stealthy mission use the "night mission in Venice" piece

Echoes of the Roman Ruins took me by surprise in ACB. Short but one of the best tracks yet.

Still I voted for the AC1 chase theme as that could be adapted to any time period, easily fitting into some cool chase sequence. That and the song just screams Assassin's Creed to me and even though I had no reason to expect it to be there, I missed it in AC2.

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">This is hard but I'm gonna go with City of Rome. I just love it so much, and more than a city, it makes me think of Ezio's character. I dunno. I just know that I love it.</span>

i personally couldnt chose one particular song out of the choices i gave but i voted for the venice sanctuary song due to its genius piano chords which are so relaxing to listen to-it really represented venice as a city and reminded me of ezio's human side-a nice contrast from the constant rampaging and killing we see with ezio

but think it's also a diverse song, it could represent many cities and many people which is why i think it should be played in future AC games

The ones in your list are great and also some of the most popular ones.

Some of my favorites that aren't in your list are "City of Jerusalem" from first game and "Roman Countryside" from acb.

Most stands out soundtracks in my opinion are Earth, Ezio's Family and the Venice Rooftop. I also agreed Massive Attack "Teardrop" was great as well--but without the lyrics.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    My favorites aren't on your list

AC:B Borgia - The Rules of Rome
    and
    AC:B Countdown

Would like to see them return (although the Borgia story is finished).

I chose City of Rome.