So here we are, 5 years has it been since F19 Virtual Squadron showed itself for the first time. Five years with lots of fun, and quite many guys showing up, both in F19VS but also others, to share all this fun - A special thanks to our friends in F16.

Lots of interesting and fun things have happened on the road; new friends, new planes, new scenarios, making the J8A flyable in IL2 (we almost missed the deadline ),new servers.. and again; new friends.

We are a few who have been with us from the start (in 2003), Gazoo, Tintin, AgaOdorox and it is to me amazing to see that we still find ourselves spending some free time now and then to soar the virtual skies, sharing lots of laughs and ... well.. screams!

So thank you all guys for these five years.

//F19_Klunk

So here we are, 5 years has it been since F19 Virtual Squadron showed itself for the first time. Five years with lots of fun, and quite many guys showing up, both in F19VS but also others, to share all this fun - A special thanks to our friends in F16.

Lots of interesting and fun things have happened on the road; new friends, new planes, new scenarios, making the J8A flyable in IL2 (we almost missed the deadline ),new servers.. and again; new friends.

We are a few who have been with us from the start (in 2003), Gazoo, Tintin, AgaOdorox and it is to me amazing to see that we still find ourselves spending some free time now and then to soar the virtual skies, sharing lots of laughs and ... well.. screams!

So thank you all guys for these five years.

//F19_Klunk

Congratulations for 5 years of F19!
    F16 (iirc) was started in late 2001 by Petter as "3'e Divisionen" (Third Division) and later changed name to F16. Since F16 as a squad has been more or less... hibernating... the last 1½ years I would say F19 is the most long-lived Sweden-based squad today!
    Remember the first time I flew on a server with you guys, was amazed with a whole squad flying exclusevely the crappiest planes available.
    Now - still screaming like little girls on TS together with a few of us die-hard F16'ers .

Hipphipp Hurra Hurra Hurra Hurra!

Edit: And for some reason I logged in with my OLD NICK, that was completely accidental!!!

For clarity - current nick

Congratulations!

Way to go F19!!

Hi..

Time goes faster than a speeding bullet..

Hälsningar från min bastu..

Cool!!

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    The BlitzPigs send warmest regards.

willyvic's Avatar Moderator
    Happy Anniversary from the 310th!

WV.