I was strongly considering finally buying the Assassin's Creed series on PC the past few days. I decided to do a bit of research today only to hear all about this fantastic DRM system you have in place!

I'm thanking you guys for saving me some money! I'm very grateful. I no longer feel like purchasing your games, so I can thankfully put that money aside to save up for that new monitor I've been wanting. Keep up the good work with your DRM ideas, and I can continue saving money by not purchasing your games!

Thanks again, Ubisoft! :3

I was strongly considering finally buying the Assassin's Creed series on PC the past few days. I decided to do a bit of research today only to hear all about this fantastic DRM system you have in place!

I'm thanking you guys for saving me some money! I'm very grateful. I no longer feel like purchasing your games, so I can thankfully put that money aside to save up for that new monitor I've been wanting. Keep up the good work with your DRM ideas, and I can continue saving money by not purchasing your games!

Thanks again, Ubisoft! :3

I came on here expecting a nice thread, getting away from all the BS that's been happening lately but NO.

Can you make a LESS misleading thread title please? I'm not a mod, and I haven't done a poll on it, but I'm pretty sure that it's what everyone would like.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magus402:

Thanks again, Ubisoft! :3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You think that's great? I can save you some time, too! STFU & quit complaining. See, now you can save some time for all that STFU-ing you need to do!

Just to be fair, the original AC doesn't have the DRM.

Raeiden's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magus402:

Thanks again, Ubisoft! :3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You think that's great? I can save you some time, too! STFU & quit complaining. See, now you can save some time for all that STFU-ing you need to do! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oo oo I love STFU'ing, STFU'ing is so much fun, I think everyone should try to STFU every now and again, its so rewarding.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raeiden:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:

Thanks again, Ubisoft! :3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You think that's great? I can save you some time, too! STFU & quit complaining. See, now you can save some time for all that STFU-ing you need to do! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oo oo I love STFU'ing, STFU'ing is so much fun, I think everyone should try to STFU every now and again, its so rewarding. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Cool. Let's both play. You start!

Raeiden's Avatar Banned
    Okay but what exactly am I STFU'ing about? I know, I'll STFU about STFU'ing.

Ah, I love the smell of STFU'ing in the morning.

time to sound like a noob

DRM? what is that? and second man your missing out on the greatest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!