One of my major complains in FB+AEP was inability to see aerial and ground objects
    at the ranges when they should be visible (in my opinion).
    Many of us complained and were asking Oleg to help with the problem.
    He listened and here is a screenshot of how it may look soon.
    I absolutely love it!

Hope to see it in the upcoming patch.

clint-ruin's Avatar Senior Member
    Yay!

Hmm, I wonder if they are also upgrading the AIs awareness range so they'll be able to 'see' the dots too now?

ucanfly's Avatar Senior Member
    OMG - this is the greatest fix enhancement to this sim since - ever. I'm going blind trying to find these planes less than 1 km away at normal FOV. IF it is true I vote for Oleg as master of all that he surveys!

Since I play at 1600x1200 (I can see planes objects MUCH better at 1024x768 but I can't accept the graphical hit with 21-inch monitor) this is a HUGE issue for me. This would indeed be a great fix, one of the best so far IMHO.

Thanks for posting, is there a way you could point me to the direct quote?

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunde_3.JG51:
    Since I play at 1600x1200 (I can see planes objects MUCH better at 1024x768 but I can't accept the graphical hit with 21-inch monitor) this is a HUGE issue for me. This would indeed be a great fix, one of the best so far IMHO.

Thanks for posting, is there a way you could point me to the direct quote?

Thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can solve your problem, give me your 21 inch monitor and I will mail entirely for free a 17 inch monitor where your 1024x768 resolutin will not hurt your sthetic feeling. And is not onlyu that! Call now and you will recive entirely for free a monitor support that looks like exactly like a computer networks book!!!

A.K.Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    How about ships? Will they continue to pop into view with huge LODs at unrealistic distances? Will we be able to order our wingmen to attack ships from realistic distances?

Has to be one of the best fixes ever...if not the best IMO

=S=

raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    wow this listening to the gamers is what makes this sim the best

now id wish for bob we were able to see the nose of our planes for better visivility

Could you post the link to the original source?

=S=

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►